• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: ECW 1/22/2008 & Smackdown 1/25/2008 **NO SPOILERS**

why couldnt this have been a tag match??? doesnt make much sense to me really....I think both deuce and domino may be good singles stars someday..I mean not til the distant future, but I see them going there....

Lolz, I remember when I went to a SD! house show last year. Wang Yang came out to a huge pop..

Amazing really.

raw looked better on my reg tv monday

but the cw channel over here is horrible, you cant even see the whole picture because its stretched, i can barely see the cw sign on the bottom right hand side

Must just be yours then, cause mine looks fine, other than a a slight blue tint over the picture, but I think that's from the light they have on the crowd

yea, it is prolly just the station over here, cause i see the blue tint as well

this cw looks like it was sold on the street corner

so im thinking the progression here will be Wang Yang and moore taking the belts off of morrison and miz soon, to have them taken by the edge heads....

oh SHIT i forgot to even mention this...WES!!!...I FUCKIN FOUND wm 19 on dvd!!!! I was fuckin shocked ive been trying to get that DVD for years!!!!..I finally got it today, ima watch it as soon as I get a chance, im fuckin pumped lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back