Let's talk about the Friend Zone.

I get it. I've been in situations where I really liked a girl and desperately tried to be with them only to have them deny me at every turn. It's easy to say "Just move on" but it's hard to when you want someone badly enough.

This is probably one of those things like YOLO that people have been aware of what it stands for for a long time, but what is the D.E.N.N.I.S System?

Always Sunny in Philadelphia reference.

[YOUTUBE]QZuOKUrwoys[/YOUTUBE]

Something tells me you don't know any lesbians.

I can't imagine a girl preferring fingers for life with another woman. Gays have dicks. What iz they supposed to put in their holes? Carrots?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Look Bessy! Hate mail from Jupiter!!!!

The fact that you see women as something to be "controlled" implies a lack of respect for them, twat.

No. Women love to be controlled. They wanna feel secure in the arms of another man. They want companionship from someone big and strong or in the least fit. They want an Alpha. Girls want dehhh dick/.

Not to mention feeling like you have to have control in a relationship signifies a severe lack of self worth

Or... Im just doin what a girl wants and fucking with her psychie in my name with her pleasure.

Барбоса;4561117 said:
Super Awesome's How To Crash A Thread And Make Yourself Look Like A Piece Of Shit In Three Easy Steps.

Cause I spit truth? I tell you the truth. I am only telling the truth.

Dey all just bitches, nawmean?

I miss you you motherfucking son of gun. How have you been?

For some innate reason, I really want to castrate Super Awesome. I feel so horrible about any woman who has to deal with his shit.

Bahahaahaaa, member me? Yea you do. So you see. Perfect proof of a girl who wants attention. Attention in the form of being lowered to a state she wants to be in. Am right?

Don't worry, none of them ever will.

Ever again. Theyve all been compromised in my favor. Nyak. Nyak. Nyak.

I can't imagine a girl preferring fingers for life with another woman. Gays have dicks. What iz they supposed to put in their holes? Carrots?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Look Bessy! Hate mail from Jupiter!!!!

No. Women love to be controlled. They wanna feel secure in the arms of another man. They want companionship from someone big and strong or in the least fit. They want an Alpha. Girls want dehhh dick/.

Or... Im just doin what a girl wants and fucking with her psychie in my name with her pleasure.

I miss you you motherfucking son of gun. How have you been?

Bahahaahaaa, member me? Yea you do. So you see. Perfect proof of a girl who wants attention. Attention in the form of being lowered to a state she wants to be in. Am right?

Ever again. Theyve all been compromised in my favor. Nyak. Nyak. Nyak.

Everything you said here leads me to believe that you are speaking not from experience, but from something you read on a website. All my successful sexual encounters have resulted from me being charming and respectful, not playing some sort of control game, and I reckon most of the folks in this thread will tell you the same thing.

I also point to Hugh Heffner, a man that has probably gotten more action than everyone in this thread combined (including NorCal), and he's always claimed his success with the ladies comes from being respectful, polite, charming, and kind. And I'm sure being loaded doesn't hurt.

Everything you said here leads me to believe that you are speaking not from experience, but from something you read on a website. All my successful sexual encounters have resulted from me being charming and respectful, not playing some sort of control game, and I reckon most of the folks in this thread will tell you the same thing.

I also point to Hugh Heffner, a man that has probably gotten more action than everyone in this thread combined (including NorCal), and he's always claimed his success with the ladies comes from being respectful, polite, charming, and kind. And I'm sure being loaded doesn't hurt.

Charm is a great word to use, but nah man. Like I said, Im only spitting truth. Look, my method. Women Charm On Tone. I repeat that to myself all the time in front of a bitch or before I see her and I always get the laughs. Power is mine with the females bro. Trust.

You must have confidence. Your confidence is power with a woman. Why do you think women are called women. Ever thought about that? It's like this.

Girl A: Wo! I saw a man! I want to be with that man! Wo!

Woman.

Seriously, this thread is a goldmine, a girl that recently friend-zoned me has just read Super Awesomes comments over my shoulder and now she's hornier than a peado at Sunday School, she's practically dripping. Time to be an alpha and strike while the iron is hot. Thanks Super Awesome. :)

Why do you think women are called women. Ever thought about that? It's like this.

Girl A: Wo! I saw a man! I want to be with that man! Wo!

Woman.

Now that is some seriously deep shit right there. Proverb shit. If I find out you plagiarized that from Socrates I'm going to be very disappointed.

Now that is some seriously deep shit right there. Proverb shit. If I find out you plagiarized that from Socrates I'm going to be very disappointed.

He's prolly said it before. Is there proof tho?

So, at this point, it has to be trolling, right?

Don't get me wrong, it's pretty subpar trolling, but still trolling.

Really, Im just making time go by and this is something to do.

Everything Ive spat on the table tho is true/.

Unless you are actually a ******** constantly, sounds like you have to put a great amount of effort play-acting to get with a woman. The macho bullshit, if that isn't you, is you being controlled by the pussy. And that's pretty sad, pal. And pretty funny.

Some people happen to be charming and likeable. For them, getting a sexual partner is nothing. For you, you need a plan, a system, and seemingly a mantra you have to repeat just so you can talk to a woman.

I'd honestly rather have a rotten cucumber in my vagina than your penis. I'm serious.

This coming from a GUY. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT A WOMAN WANTS BETTER THAN A WOMAN DOES. I DO NOT "want dehhh dick" I want to be treated equally to men. I want to be seen as a person with valid feelings and opinions and beliefs. NOT BOOBS AND A WARM HOLE.

Seriously, putrid rotten cucumber with no lube. I'd rather fuck a decaying vegetable than you.

Actually you're spewing out your own horribly sexist perspective on what you believe women want. It's the exact opposite of the truth actually.

Yes I do remember you. I really really wish i didn't. I don't want attention, I want you to stop being a pathetic piece of sexist shit. But you're obviously too far down the hole of douchbaggery that that is probably not a possibility.

No you are not right. You are no where near right.

For the record, Wicked Valentine is my e-version of a little sister.

The type of sister that, if I read on some blog her complaining about being friendzoned, I'll leave on the side of the road and disown.

With the vote of e-brother Jglass that is.

Anyway, Super Awesome is clearly a troll, I find it absolutely impossible to be believe anyone could be this big a cunt nugget.

Unless you are actually a ******** constantly, sounds like you have to put a great amount of effort play-acting to get with a woman. The macho bullshit, if that isn't you, is you being controlled by the pussy. And that's pretty sad, pal. And pretty funny.

Some people happen to be charming and likeable. For them, getting a sexual partner is nothing. For you, you need a plan, a system, and seemingly a mantra you have to repeat just so you can talk to a woman.

You said alotta run on words. You were nervous typing this.

Witt Talk Fun !!! Since No Attract Getz, True Handelz Enticez ! Respect React Act ! Women Charm On Tone !

I'd honestly rather have a rotten cucumber in my vagina than your penis. I'm serious.

This coming from a GUY. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT A WOMAN WANTS BETTER THAN A WOMAN DOES. I DO NOT "want dehhh dick" I want to be treated equally to men. I want to be seen as a person with valid feelings and opinions and beliefs. NOT BOOBS AND A WARM HOLE.

Seriously, putrid rotten cucumber with no lube. I'd rather fuck a decaying vegetable than you.

Actually you're spewing out your own horribly sexist perspective on what you believe women want. It's the exact opposite of the truth actually.

Yes I do remember you. I really really wish i didn't. I don't want attention, I want you to stop being a pathetic piece of sexist shit. But you're obviously too far down the hole of douchbaggery that that is probably not a possibility.

No you are not right. You are no where near right.

You had the need to reply to all of the statements I wrote back to seperate individual people. You must seriously want my attention. Quit lying to these people. Admit your obsession for power.

The type of sister that, if I read on some blog her complaining about being friendzoned, I'll leave on the side of the road and disown.

With the vote of e-brother Jglass that is.

Anyway, Super Awesome is clearly a troll, I find it absolutely impossible to be believe anyone could be this big a cunt nugget.

No sir. I am doing something in a place I can do it in. I am making time go by. And smoothly at that.

Really? Aw thanks :blush:

By the way there's a lot of different beliefs on the friendszone thing, I personally think it's bullshit. Doesn't matter what gender you are if you like someone you should want to be there for them like any good friend or significant other should. If you want to be more than friends just tell them and let the chips fall where they may. If they don't reciprocate, it fucking sucks and it's hard but don't be an asshole about it.

Basically, you don't gotta worry about that shit with me ;)

You'd be surprised with just how many cunt nuggets like him are really out there. But yeah you're still probably right.

I get it. I've been in situations where I really liked a girl and desperately tried to be with them only to have them deny me at every turn. It's easy to say "Just move on" but it's hard to when you want someone badly enough.
Get on your knees and open your mouth, you cheap ****!

How am I doing, Super Awesome?

Witt Talk Fun !!! Since No Attract Getz, True Handelz Enticez ! Respect React Act ! Women Charm On Tone !

You had the need to reply to all of the statements I wrote back to seperate individual people. You must seriously want my attention. Quit lying to these people. Admit your obsession for power.

No sir. I am doing something in a place I can do it in. I am making time go by. And smoothly at that.

If you're going to be a try hard, you could at least be entertaining.

Ok, so you claim that it's science women want to be controlled. Care to share some evidence, jack off?

I see this as one of those cases where someone started by posting their honest opinion, got lambasted for it, and took it to eleven so that nobody would think he was serious to begin with. He's backing away from his opinion because he can't take the heat.

Alpha as fuck, right?

Thats how I type, and I'm often nervous. What's your point? Either way, you are trolling, and have enough detractors without needing my help. Keep up the good work!

I see this as one of those cases where someone started by posting their honest opinion, got lambasted for it, and took it to eleven so that nobody would think he was serious to begin with. He's backing away from his opinion because he can't take the heat.

Alpha as fuck, right?

Now that he's getting put in his place by a woman (and many others), let's hope that he brings his A-game

Really? Aw thanks :blush:

By the way there's a lot of different beliefs on the friendszone thing, I personally think it's bullshit. Doesn't matter what gender you are if you like someone you should want to be there for them like any good friend or significant other should. If you want to be more than friends just tell them and let the chips fall where they may. If they don't reciprocate, it fucking sucks and it's hard but don't be an asshole about it.

Basically, you don't gotta worry about that shit with me ;)

You'd be surprised with just how many cunt nuggets like him are really out there. But yeah you're still probably right.

Oh I don't doubt it. But still, just someone being this much a try hard?

Also, anyone that watches Supernatural is in my e-family. So there is that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back