Let's talk about the Friend Zone.

In that situation, you should live like the millionaire next door. Totally unassuming, living well below your means. Hell maintain a part time gig as a front. That way at least you'd know if a chick digs you for you.

Thats the thing though....

I cant lie. Its like batman and killing. Thus, my problem. Not that I would go around stunting and shit, but the question of what do you do for a living is bound to come up early on in the situation. Sure "technically" being buzz lightyear one day a week at universal studios is what I do for a "job" but thats still misleading. *mike singletary voice* CANT DO IT. WONT DO IT. Besides, how can you keep someone at a distance because you dont trust them, but once you DO trust them, reveal that YOU havent been being honest the entire time? lol

Also, many may laugh about having a plan, but a large percentage of lotto winners end up commiting suicide or being committed bc they cant handle the pressure / lack of trust with other people. So I was like if I ever have that good luck, im not letting it ruin me lulz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back