Let's talk about the Friend Zone.

Ahh but they do. They charge extra for "realism".

Actually you reminded me of an email I got several years ago. A female doll that cost $6,000. It was made of silicon if I recall. Looked very real. I'm sure there were other features but I can't remember all of it off the top of my head. I do remember that over time it would wear out or start to deteriorate. A lot of money for a sex toy that would eventually be thrown away.

Actually you reminded me of an email I got several years ago. A female doll that cost $6,000. It was made of silicon if I recall. Looked very real. I'm sure there were other features but I can't remember all of it off the top of my head. I do remember that over time it would wear out or start to deteriorate. A lot of money for a sex toy that would eventually be thrown away.

:headscratch:

Dude, for 6g you could take a trip to Vegas, and have A GOOD OL time at the bunny ranch.

who the fuck buys this shit?

:headscratch:

Dude, for 6g you could take a trip to Vegas, and have A GOOD OL time at the bunny ranch.

who the fuck buys this shit?

Don't ask me. There was obviously some kind of demand for it though, because the email came with pictures :shrug:

And for 6g I'd take the trip to Vegas, but screw going ALL the way to the Bunny Ranch when you can get a high class girl around there I'm sure.

Don't ask me. There was obviously some kind of demand for it though, because the email came with pictures :shrug:

And for 6g I'd take the trip to Vegas, but screw going ALL the way to the Bunny Ranch when you can get a high class girl around there I'm sure.

and get readily arrested for it. Its only legal in the county were the bunny ranch is located.

And I'm sure that stops it from happening completely... :rolleyes:

But why take the chance when a place were it is legal is mere minutes away? They do an asston of sting operations in Vegas bc they know people think its all good to come to Vegas and do whatever.

id rather not go down for sex solicitation if legal means are easily accessable.

I used to thik I was in the friendzone. But then I realized the girl was insane, manned up and actually flirt (or at least attempt to)

But why take the chance when a place were it is legal is mere minutes away? They do an asston of sting operations in Vegas bc they know people think its all good to come to Vegas and do whatever.

id rather not go down for sex solicitation if legal means are easily accessable.

Unless they have multiple locations, The Bunny Ranch is several hours away in Carson City.

Just like the real thing.

:lol:

Unless they have multiple locations, The Bunny Ranch is several hours away in Carson City.

:lol:

Hours are comprised of minutes. and the argument stands anyways.

Upon purposely taking a trip somewere with the expressed intent of having sex with a prostitute, and then CHOOSE to have it unregulated, and illegally, taking a chance of having a felony on your record and goodness knows what else.

this has to be one of the dumbest fucking arguments ive had on here. We have traveled to a place to have sex with a prostitue in order to stop a couple hours short of being able to do it legally, in a regulated enviornment ? :headscratch:

Hours are comprised of minutes. and the argument stands anyways.

Upon purposely taking a trip somewere with the expressed intent of having sex with a prostitute, and then CHOOSE to have it unregulated, and illegally, taking a chance of having a felony on your record and goodness knows what else.

this has to be one of the dumbest fucking arguments ive had on here. We have traveled to a place to have sex with a prostitue in order to stop a couple hours short of being able to do it legally, in a regulated enviornment ? :headscratch:

Could always go to Reno. Right next to Carson City. Never been there though, so I have no idea if its worth it :shrug:

So not Clark county. Funny, there's guys on every corner on the LV strip handing out cards and posters for hookers.

I mean, feel free, if your bout' that life. Ill go ahead and go someplace right up the road which holds zero chance of getting arrested and put in jail.

I mean, feel free, if your bout' that life. Ill go ahead and go someplace right up the road which holds zero chance of getting arrested and put in jail.

Even if I was down, they're sick with it on their prices. Trips me out what some cats would pay for.

Even if I was down, they're sick with it on their prices. Trips me out what some cats would pay for.

It all depends on your situation.

The only reason I am knowledgable, is for my contingency plan if I ever won he lottery (back when I was single). After you have HUNDREDS of millions of dollars, its pretty much impossible to trust any girl after that, unless you meet a model or actress (who are successfull). Not bad to spend a couple grand every five weeks or so to go vent my frustrations, and deal with no drama.

It all depends on your situation.

The only reason I am knowledgable, is for my contingency plan if I ever won he lottery (back when I was single). After you have HUNDREDS of millions of dollars, its pretty much impossible to trust any girl after that, unless you meet a model or actress (who are successfull). Not bad to spend a couple grand every five weeks or so to go vent my frustrations, and deal with no drama.

In that situation, you should live like the millionaire next door. Totally unassuming, living well below your means. Hell maintain a part time gig as a front. That way at least you'd know if a chick digs you for you.

So not Clark county. Funny, there's guys on every corner on the LV strip handing out cards and posters for hookers.

Those guys were the best. All people should take their jobs so seriously and hustle like that. The way they'd slap their hands with the cards was an amazing talent.

Unfortunately I heard they outlawed the profession. When I was there earlier this year I saw none of it. Even my wife was disappointed that they were run out of town. It was a great tradition only a place like Vegas could make tolerable.

I should have started a trading card set with the number of cards I could have collected over the years and trips. I'll trade you my "2003 Asian Tranny Hooker" for your "2007 Just Turned 18 ****e".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back