Let's talk about the Friend Zone.

Interesting coincidence. Watching the replay of Monday Night RAW, and I was enjoying the segment between Vince and Daniel Bryan and all of the talk about trolls. Right about the same time, I read through this thread. Zeus has it right as usual. Dude is obviously trolling. Has to be. Even the master seems to agree.

Get on your knees and open your mouth, you cheap ****!

How am I doing, Super Awesome?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Me and you Coco. Me and you. You and Me. US. Trust. We could ruin Wrestlezone's greatest Secrets!!! Let's do it. One by one. Get rid of them all. Show these people the truth. The truth that they've been lied to about for dozens and dozens of months. They don't know Coco. You know. You definately know. You know.

If you're going to be a try hard, you could at least be entertaining.

Ok, so you claim that it's science women want to be controlled. Care to share some evidence, jack off?

Gladly. How many girls have you gotten to say that they're yours. Your side of be nice to them shows the majority of the people on this thread. They are all friendzone.

It plays into it a little. Those traits J glass named are the traits of the true alphas, for they are traits of the strong, and most confident. Nothing about being a little chauvinist cretin says you have any sort of strong self worth or confidence. Quite the opposite.

I know what you want.

Hmmm. :suspic:

It plays into it a little. Those traits J glass named are the traits of the true alphas, for they are traits of the strong, and most confident. Nothing about being a little chauvinist cretin says you have any sort of strong self worth or confidence. Quite the opposite.

I lack confidence? Then how can I reply so well to these true cretins.

Nyak. Nyak. Nyak.
Im standing in Brooklyn waiting for something to happen/.

I know what you want.

Nyak. Nyak. Nyak.

No, you do lack confidence; in fact, you're desire to control women shows a distinct inability to register any sense of self worth, and an extremely fucked up concept of what makes up a relationship. I could also venture that's where you get your sense of attention ****ing; your projections of what a relationship should be come from a direct lack of control in your life, thereby necessasiting that you attempt to control others.

... So tell me, who swung first, mommy or daddy?

expedit-shelving-unit__0086570_PE215403_S4.JPG

SHELVING UNIT!

No, you do lack confidence; in fact, you're desire to control women shows a distinct inability to register any sense of self worth, and an extremely fucked up concept of what makes up a relationship. I could also venture that's where you get your sense of attention ****ing; your projections of what a relationship should be come from a direct lack of control in your life, thereby necessasiting that you attempt to control others.

... So tell me, who swung first, mommy or daddy?

Dude1!!! I reread your shit and do not understand what you said. You were nervous typing. What?

You may, you may not. Acting that way does not impress upon others that you do.

But that's just it. Why mention impress? Im just making time go by.
Im impressing the boss! Admit it to me so I can go into revelation.

The gist of a how an 'alpha' acts is summed up in once sentence:

"I don't give a fuck."

If you don't care what anyone thinks, are genuinely a good guy, and dress like you give a shit, then women are drawn to you. Women aren't drawn to head games and being treated awful. It also helps to be yourself, too. Which leads me to Super Awesome.

I know what you want.

Nyak. Nyak. Nyak.

You must read those Pick Up Artist books by Neil Strauss or other random idiots who use names like 'Sneak' and 'Spook' or 'Tyler Durden'. Yes, one of these PUA's uses the character from Fight Club as a name he uses in a bar.

Women look at guys like you and laugh and in being totally honest, if you're a handsome guy who dresses nice, you might get pity sex from a drunk girl with daddy or bad boyfriend issues. So if that's your goal in life, kudos to you.

But the reason you're resorting to this behavior is that you're either seeking attention in the worst way or a potential serial killer who hasn't worked up the courage to actually off someone yet.

I used these techniques in bars and I'll tell you what they attract - the wrong kind of girl. To say any of us know what girls want shows us that we don't know anything about what girls want. Just be yourself and stop being so much of a douche.

And if you're trolling, not too bad.

Dude1!!! I reread your shit and do not understand what you said. You were nervous typing. What?

But that's just it. Why mention impress? Im just making time go by.
Im impressing the boss! Admit it to me so I can go into revelation.

Great, you're a fucktard, too.

So do you have any redeeming qualities?

The gist of a how an 'alpha' acts is summed up in once sentence:

"I don't give a fuck."

If you don't care what anyone thinks, are genuinely a good guy, and dress like you give a shit, then women are drawn to you. Women aren't drawn to head games and being treated awful. It also helps to be yourself, too. Which leads me to Super Awesome.

You must read those Pick Up Artist books by Neil Strauss or other random idiots who use names like 'Sneak' and 'Spook' or 'Tyler Durden'. Yes, one of these PUA's uses the character from Fight Club as a name he uses in a bar.

Women look at guys like you and laugh and in being totally honest, if you're a handsome guy who dresses nice, you might get pity sex from a drunk girl with daddy or bad boyfriend issues. So if that's your goal in life, kudos to you.

But the reason you're resorting to this behavior is that you're either seeking attention in the worst way or a potential serial killer who hasn't worked up the courage to actually off someone yet.

I used these techniques in bars and I'll tell you what they attract - the wrong kind of girl. To say any of us know what girls want shows us that we don't know anything about what girls want. Just be yourself and stop being so much of a douche.

And if you're trolling, not too bad.

You do not trust my Women Charm On Tone. Give it a whirl. Give it ten times over whirls. You'll see. What I say is the truth. I speak only that which is the truth. For saken god, I am the truth.

By the way, Im just making time go by.

That word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Man. It's clearly obvious you're on board with my Ultra Wrestlezone Revelation. Are you on the Darkside Power House Side/?

Great, you're a fucktard, too.

So do you have any redeeming qualities?

What do you want to know about me. Lol.

I can't help but look thinking that everyone doesn't get it/

Fine, perhaps you could explain what point we're missing?

Also, look guiz, Sally and Wicked repped me back to back! Clearly they want me to control them, at the same time.

whh15x.jpg

Fine, perhaps you could explain what point we're missing?

Also, look guiz, Sally and Wicked repped me back to back! Clearly they want me to control them, at the same time.

whh15x.jpg

Your just their friend zoned feel good friend, they'll go running back to Super Awesome when the estrogen kicks in.

I was a pretty permanent resident of the friend zone in high school, but women really DO like it when you have an edge.

I'm no Johnny Depp, but I'm not doing badly, either.

Kind of hard not to have an edge when every other male in your cohort has been murdered. I think it's actually kind of sad that you're like one of three men alive in South Africa and you're STILL getting rejected.

Man, it sucks, and I'm just such a nice guy, too :(

Nice guys really do finish last, right?

Not when it comes to giving hugs and being there for people :).

But with the stuff that actually matters, yes, yes you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back