Kurt Angle: The Death Of TNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be the end of TNA as we know it for sure because we know TNA with Kurt Angle in it. Any further extent of Kurt Angle leaving would not be too great I would assume. As people have mentioned previously, TNA was doing just fine on it's own, before Kurt even came to TNA. Sure, Kurt Angle gave TNA a level of viewership that it had not seen before and might not see again. However, TNA know that Kurt Angle and Sting are not going to around forever and will surely have contingency plans for when they leave. For example, WWE know that Shawn Micheals and The Undertaker are not going to be around for a lot longer anyway and as such have tried to elavate others in their stead. I think that when Kurt does eventually leave TNA, the viewership might suffer for a while but TNA will continue to go on without him. At the end of the day they are planning for the future all the time and to not have any sort of plan B is liabilty on their part.

First of all, there is no one who is a real draw in TNA in terms of ratings. If you watch TNA you are a true wrestling fan, you are not a casual wrestling fan. Hell if you know TNA exists if you don't watch Spike or play video games I'd be surprised. Kurt Angle leaving will not hurt them not even one bit. People don't watch TNA for Kurt Angle, they watch TNA for TNA.

and when taker,shawn micheals,kane,and all the other veterans retire,WWE will also be in the sink so:fuckoff:

Yep but we all know TNA will be forever knocking on their doors, to gain popularity, as we all know TNA employ any famous person to help them in the ratings.

Pacman Jones & Jenna Morasca, anyone?

But as far as Kurt goes, he could die tomorrow and it wouldnt really bother me, anyone who thinks a company would die if they leave has a some kind of ego problem.

Ive never liked him in TNA, and he lied to WWE to get out his contract "Vince, release me, give me a year to heal, get back with my wife, sort some issues out and i'll be back" & less than 3 weeks laters he's in TNA.

TNA are up & coming company, and I say fair-play to them, but they will be better off if Kurt went, believe me.

ok,first of all,WWE can't buy TNA because jeff jarett will never sell it and second,the only reason WWE bought WCW was because the owner didn't want it anymore.Jeff Jarett is loyal to TNA and he will never sell it and also,times have changed,there is no monday night wars anymore because TNA is on thursdays genious and let me remind you that vince also never saw WCW as a threat and look at how that turned out,a monday night war with WWE throwing everything they had at WCW where vince got soooo desperate,he bought WCW

and when taker,shawn micheals,kane,and all the other veterans retire,WWE will also be in the sink so:fuckoff:

Actually jarrett is the minority owner now. Never say never in wrestling. no one thought hogan would ever leave wwf for wcw. i don't believe wwe will ever purchase tna tho. tna is not competition for wwe. let me remind you that wcw was getting its ass handed to them by wwe when they were purchased. it wasn't out of desperation that vince bought wcw. it was an investment to own that brand and all the footage of wcw and their wrestlers.

also, where exactly do you think tna will be when the mem, sting, foley, etc retire? sure there are die hard fans that tune in to see styles, joe, roode,etc, but the casual fan recognizes the names of guys like nash, angle, sting, etc. those are the ones who draw money not the originals. wwe will be fine when their older stars retire. shit, they lost the biggest name in wrestling when hogan left and while they had their down time, eventually they regained their posistion as the top company. i think maybe you hate wwe a bit and arent too informed about the things you speak of. so, you can go fuckoff yourself.

I think if Kurt Angle Left TNA that it wouldnt hurt them if they made the right moves. And thats move up AJ to the World title picture against people like Joe, Roode and other superstars in TNA. Kurt Angle, although a great superstar, is not what makes up TNA. The X-Division and the Knockouts make TNA what it is today. There are plenty of stars that TNA have that can make a great show. Matt Morgan, Abyss, Robert Roode and James Storm. TNA doesnt need Kurt Angle, Booker T or anybody in the MEM to that matter. They were doing great and getting the attention by creating great young stars. Giving the chance something new to watch, now-a-days TNA is becoming more like the retirement home for WWE stars. TNA had a good thing when Christian was there, when Jeff Hardy was there, but in the case of Christian, they kind of pushed him to the side when Kurt came. Big Mistake!

Kurt Angle going to WWE will not be the death of TNA. TNA will be the death of TNA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back