Kings of Old School

When Disturbed PM'd me, I decided to join "Kings Of Old School" because I absolutely love reading and posting in the Old School section and would love to make it even better than it already is. With some time, effort, and good posting I don't see why this group couldn't work.

Member's Note
All sigs will be posted in here today. Stinger is making them. He made mine first this morning.

jidwn5.png

Natural just wants to be assosiated with the group and not a full fledged member, however we now have Tuffy54.

I've just asked disturbed if I can be in on the same deal as natural. The honest to god reason being that I'm just not qualified to act as a paragon on all things old school, I simply don't know enough. Like I told him I'll be trying to visit as often as I can to support the group though and make sure it all goes as good as it can. Better I say now than continue under a foolish façade and have it be pointed out to me by the more senior authorities.

r8ctoy.png

2qw0bxg.png

2nbr7lw.png

WWE.Is.Awesome: The Moolah sig will be done later

Alex: The Piper one will be posted too.

Make sure everyone reps Stinger for the sigs.

Alright apparently there have been a little misunderstanding as Theo also made the group some sigs. So for those in the group you can use whichever sig you want since you will have two to choose from now. You can keep the other as a back-up. Be sure to rep Theo and Stinger for the awesome sigs. Sorry for the mix up.

28md6s1.png

10i9hf6.png

imur84.png

dg08wh.png

2agvrko.png

72wob5.png

I posted a thread in the Old School section and not one of you actually posted in it...that's not good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back