Kings of Old School

thanks rattlesnake, If you still wanted to join I'm sure we could you could get a spot, I know how insightful you can be when in the non-spams.

I usually like to get on board with the factions when they roll around but this is a fail all over.

I never invited you to this group because I know you know nothing about Old School wrestling because you don't like older wrestling. So, not to hurt your feelings dude but you weren't welcome anyway.

And thanks Crock. You will get rep when I can give it.

I like older wrestling. I just don't want to take 4-6 hours out of my day to rent it and watch it because I have a life. And you say I wasn't welcomed but yet you asked me to join?

I like The Natural but he should steer clear of this. They all should.

I like The Natural but he should steer clear of this. They all should.

Yeah, "The Kings of Old School" may not be the best title when it's leader is under the age of 20. But it's encouraging that these guys are actually curious enough about older wrestling to a start faction (which really isn't needed).

Why are you still in this thread?

The reason you came up with this faction is because you want people to try and take you serious as a poster. Instead of forming a group with people who are already great posters why don't you try to do it yourself? And dude the old school section is already good.

The reason you came up with this faction is because you want people to try and take you serious as a poster. Instead of forming a group with people who are already great posters why don't you try to do it yourself? And dude the old school section is already good.

I made this thread because I love Old School wrestling. Something you know nothing about.

I made this thread because I love Old School wrestling. Something you know nothing about.

No, you made this thread because you're arrogant and want to be looked at as some revered poster around here, by being the "herp derp leader of a faction".

The Old School Wrestling section is already one of the top boards on this forum, and your sub-par posting (at best) is going to do absolutely nothing to advance it.

Your idea is a miserable failure. Deal with it.

It would be cool if these so-called old school posters actually talked about old-school wrestling besides late 80s WWF PPVs. Go watch some Mid-South man, World Class and Florida man. You're not "old school" if you've never seen Jim Duggan bleeding like a stuck pig all over the ring in a cage match in the Mid-South Coliseum. Go watch some 70s Funk matches or something.

No, you made this thread because you're arrogant and want to be looked at as some revered poster around here, by being the "herp derp leader of a faction".

The Old School Wrestling section is already one of the top boards on this forum, and your sub-par posting (at best) is going to do absolutely nothing to advance it.

Your idea is a miserable failure. Deal with it.

Wow!

e9fdfe25-80b2-447e-90d4-fb73e7d536a2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back