The Kings of Old School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disturbed

Championship Contender
The Kings of Old School is a new group on WZ. It is a group of six posters who love old school wrestling and are going to try there hardest to make the old school section, the best section on WZ. If you are going to make a thread in the old school section and need some advice feel free to ask in this thread.

The members are, The Natural, Rob, Alex 'EddyTiger' Waters, WWE.Is.Awesome, Safari, and myself.

NOTE TO MEMBERS
I said in the PM that we would all have the same sig but Crock said if we did that then our characters would be crowded and the sig wouldn't look good. So we will all have a different sig, with our character on the same Old School WWF Background. Crock did mine and said he couldn't do anymore. I PM'd Safari and asked for him to do the other five. Once they are done, I will post them in here guys. It may take a few days depending on who does them. We are in no rush though. Remember members to be as nice as possible and let's make the Old School Section the best section on WZ. Also if you are a member and you can make sigs, than you can make your own if you would like. Also rep Crock for making my sig.

FYI, I would have done all the sigs, but I did that one on GIMP and I never use GIMP. I use Photoshop, so that (terrible) sig was the best that I could muster.

Oh and can please my a request to whoever makes my Shawn Michaels sig? Any chance the picture of Shawn could be from 1996 when he had the WWE Championship? Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back