Kings of Old School

Disturbed

Championship Contender
The Kings of Old School is a new group on WZ. It is a group of six posters who love old school wrestling and are going to try there hardest to make the old school section, the best section on WZ. If you are going to make a thread in the old school section and need some advice feel free to ask in this thread.

The members are, The Natural, Rob, Alex 'EddyTiger' Waters, WWE.Is.Awesome, Safari, and myself.

NOTE TO MEMBERS
I said in the PM that we would all have the same sig but Crock said if we did that then our characters would be crowded and the sig wouldn't look good. So we will all have a different sig, with our character on the same Old School WWF Background. Crock did mine and said he couldn't do anymore. I PM'd Safari and asked for him to do the other five. Once they are done, I will post them in here guys. It may take a few days depending on who does them. We are in no rush though. Remember members to be as nice as possible and let's make the Old School Section the best section on WZ. Also if you are a member and you can make sigs, than you can make your own if you would like. Also rep Crock for making my sig.

If any less-experienced posters are thinking about creating a thread in the old school section, then let us know here and we will help you.

Hoping to do some good work, encourage some action the likes of which hasn't been seen in old school for at least a while, if ever.

I will need a new sig too becaue mine says the Ric Flair of the Kings of Wrestling. It should be Kings of Old School.

Why would you make a group. I think it's stupid that's why I did not join this one or the last one you tried to put together. Not trying to hurt your feeling dude but it's the truth.

Also, Disturbed like I said.. The sig is sub-par. I was using GIMP, and I unfamiliar with it. If I can get on my laptop with Photoshop then I'll re-do the sig.

Why would you make a group. I think it's stupid that's why I did not join this one or the last one you tried to put together. Not trying to hurt your feeling dude but it's the truth.

I never invited you to this group because I know you know nothing about Old School wrestling because you don't like older wrestling. So, not to hurt your feelings dude but you weren't welcome anyway.

And thanks Crock. You will get rep when I can give it.

Only one King of Old School

His return to Ring of Honor has been nothing short of greatness. He is such an interesting character.

I try to post in the Old School section because my favorite period of wrestling is late 80's to early 90's, but there are others on here who can post my thoughts better than I can, so I let them do that.

I came up with the "King's Of Old School" name, as I am a Corino fan...check my avatar :)

I am going to be the ICE's representative for the Old School, and an honourary member of the faction. However, I am going to keep my own sig I think, I am extremely happy with the one Theo created for me, and as I do not use an ICE sig, I will not be using a KOOS sig either.

I am just here to post my thoughts, help some of the newer guys along and shoot the old school shit with you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back