Joint Book This Idea's Thread

OK...so this tourney is gonna have 11 matches. Should we all get a match for our own brands as well. Or is it just the tourney?

Unless you wanna just do a 6 man tourney and 2 players get a bye. And how are we going to decide who wins each match?

I just say we name it the GWA: Supershow. And we post it in one thread, in which all of our joint shows will go in. So we could name the thread GWA: Joint PPV/Supershows. And then we can each create our own brands threads for our normal shows.

Tournament....12 superstars get in, 4 superstars receive a first round bye is the best idea in my opinion.

Regarding picking winners. We could always have a chat on who we feel is the best person to represent the company and who we feel is the most deserving of doing so. This would obviously have to be done in private so we don't spoil it for the viewers.

We could always have filler matches to break up the end of each round. That would I think four matches. One after round 1, round 2, the semis, and the finals.

If we have an Undisputed Tag Team Championship, I vote to get rid of all tag team championships across the board. It's useless to have two sets of tag team titles, because I don't have enough for a tag team division as it is.

I do not want an undisputed tag championship. I purposely drafted my roster to have strength be the tag team division.

If anyone wants a sig of their brand let me know the name, colors you want involved and who you want in it and I can make it.

I also don't want an undisputed tag team championship due to my roster having a strong tag team division as it is.

I'll sign up for a sig Theo, but that will be much later on.

Anyway, I forgot that I have three tag teams on top of the ones already formed, but they involve women. Oh well, looks like my titles are going to be defended against men and women alike.

All I have to do is what for Baller's response for my proposed trade and I'm possibly set to start. Theo, consider the EY for BL deal off.

Someone fill me in here on what's going down.

Alright here is what I got. Our first show, instead of leading up to a joint PPV will be a Supershow. Where we will have a 12 man tournament (consisting of 2 reps from each brand) and then 4 of those reps will be randomly selected and receive a 1st round bye. Then the other 8 will battle in 1st round tourney matches. The 4 winners will then go on to face the 4 guys who had the 1st round bye in round 2. Then the 4 winners advance to the semifinals, where the 2 winners will battle to determine the first undisputed champ of GWA (or w/e we are called). So it sense it'll look like this:

Superstar A, B, C, and D receive a 1st round bye.

Superstars E, F, G, H, I, J, K, and L will battle in the first round.
Superstars E, F, G, and H advance to round 2.

Superstars A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H battle in round 2.
Superstars A, B, G, and H advance to the semis.

Superstars A and B win and advance to the finals to determine the champion.

Then in between each round there will be filler matches.

Right now the reps for each brand are....

Baller: Cena and Rock
Theo: Taker and Edge
Falkon: HBK and Angle
Pimpin: Punk and Austin
Sivs: ???
SC: ???

Hopefully that clears it up SC.

Im fine with this, but we all need to agree on who wins.

And we all need to put our matches down because we all shouldn't have our tag team championship match on the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back