Joint Book This Idea's Thread

Pimpin' is online and of course Sivs is off lol. Pimpin...what do you think of the whole create a group chat to finish the draft?

And I'm sure Baller is for that, as I know he was the only one against the list idea.

Pimpin' is online and of course Sivs is off lol. Pimpin...what do you think of the whole create a group chat to finish the draft?

And I'm sure Baller is for that, as I know he was the only one against the list idea.

Yeah that idea sounds good to me.

Are we all online now. And does everyone plan to stay online. Cause if so, I can open up a chatzy. And we can get his bitch done haha.

Great draft fella's.

Now we need to figure out the show schedules, get Baller/Sivs to finish off and let everyone do the post-draft signings and trades, and we are good to go.

Regarding show schedule. I think we should just post at our own rate, 1 at a time. So say I post first, I'll have to wait for everyone else before I decide to post up my 2nd show. And did we ever decide how we are doing PPV?

I'm not sure on the PPV, but I do know that when Baller/Sivs finish, we all have to open up our own threads, like this:

(Company Name): (Brand Name)

What is our company name anyway? And I haven't decided my PPV's yet

World Wrestling Alliance (WWA)
Wrestling Alliance of America (WAA)
Wrestling Association of America (WAA)
Global Wrestling Alliance (GWA)
Undisputed Wrestling Alliance (UWA)

Those are some ideas I can think of off the top of my head. I remember talking about brand names earlier, I'm too lazy to go look back.

Pimpin suggested Wrestling Elite Federation before.

I'm going to take Black Sabbath as one of my PPV's, or we could use it for a joint one.

Global Wrestling alliance is good

PPVs should the next priority. I don't have any ideas for names but I think that we should hold off on a joint PPV as the first. We should each have a single PPV before the joint...I think.

We could always have a huge like Supershow to kick things off. Have each of our wrestlers compete, maybe have a tournament or something. A PPV would probably be better, but a Supershow is a different and more unique approach.

I like the Supershow idea better as it's a different approach and like Theo said, we could have a tournament or something to crown the world champion.

Now, are we just going to call this "Supershow" or are we going to make a name for it?

Are we still going to create our own threads for our own show and have a separate one for PPV's?

I say go for GWA: Supershow

Post Inter-brand PPVs seperately but keep single PPVs in your thread. In the interbrand threads just post the backstory to the match before the actual match, for anyone who doesn't get it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back