Joint Book This Idea's Thread

Dude, the schedule thing doesn't necessarily work for me. Most of the time I come home from work too tired to do any writing, and I cannot be bothered to forcefully write it all over the weekend when I don't work.

To be honest, the only thing I do that is spur of the moment is my RPs for WZCW, but that is completely different. I'm not down for the schedule thing. If that conflicts with everybody else, I'm easily happy to drop out again.

However, if you should not care when I post my show, I'll stay on.

Dude, the schedule thing doesn't necessarily work for me. Most of the time I come home from work too tired to do any writing, and I cannot be bothered to forcefully write it all over the weekend when I don't work.

To be honest, the only thing I do that is spur of the moment is my RPs for WZCW, but that is completely different. I'm not down for the schedule thing. If that conflicts with everybody else, I'm easily happy to drop out again.

However, if you should not care when I post my show, I'll stay on.

I do not want you to drop out, but I don't want you to take 2-3 weeks per show because it holds us up. One show a week is easily manageable, and it doesn't need to be forced writing.

Hi TM!

And SC and Falkon get your shows done before Monday so we can get this schedule going.

I'm with SC on this. I'm sure I can turn a show out a week, but if I have a stressful week my show will only make things worse. Plus with school hitting the home stretch I'm going to get slammed with work and I usually do my show during my breaks at school, but soon I'm going to have to use those breaks for my school work.

:worship:

Baller Mahoney said:
I do not want you to drop out, but I don't want you to take 2-3 weeks per show because it holds us up. One show a week is easily manageable, and it doesn't need to be forced writing.

For me, It takes over a week to write a decent show. If I write for more than an hour at a time, it gets really forced. At the moment, we're doing fine (I think).

Alright guys we won't do the one a week, but how about 2 weeks. And we keep a schedule so we are organized and don't have to worry when the others will post.

Well of course, my computer got 9 viruses when I went on yesterday and of course I didn't save my 3rd show to a flash drive, and now I have to redo the whole thing and rethink it all over because I don't have my outline either.

Awesome!

That's gotta suck there, Baller. At least that gives us some time to get our shows done and then you post yours and we're all on track again.

Everytime I try to write mine, something comes up.

I'm coming off the greatest weekend of recent memory, and I'm amped. I promise that my show will be up in a couple of hours and will be working straight away on the 3rd one, hopefully be able to post before Friday.

Oh yeah, from the 7th of March to the 24th of March (or around there), I will be inactive as I'm on holidays. So don't wait for me to post shows, just go ahead and I'll catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back