Joint Book This Idea's Thread

I'll take Hernandez and the Sandman. Unless SC wanted one of them.

...Anyone want to trade Hernandez and Sandman?

Give me a day and I'll let you know, either way Sivs.

Oh yeah, I'm working real hard on trying to post up this next show. The delay is just me and being too damn refined with my shows.

My show 3 is almost done. When you guys post your second show, I'll wrap it up. It could be done tonight or tomorrow.

As I have 2 matches and 1 segment left.

I have 2 matches and a segment or two left. Instead of forcing myself to write it tonight though, I'm going to work on it tomorrow and hopefully have it up on Saturday sometime before I go out.

I have 2 matches and a segment or two left. Instead of forcing myself to write it tonight though, I'm going to work on it tomorrow and hopefully have it up on Saturday sometime before I go out.

Smart man. I know when I force myself to write it lacks anything and sucks. Then I don't feel like writing ever lol. Looking forward to reading it SC.

Oh I've got something good in the works. A little spoiler. I'm introducing my picks from Pimpin's roster on this show.

If anyone has read my first show, they'd know Goldberg and Bischoff are sort of feuding, and he is punishing Goldberg tonight by having him face Sabu and Raven in a Barbedwire Haven match.

That's just a taste of it. I've got two or three really sick spots planned for that match.

My show is nearly done, should be up in the next 24 hours.

We also have to discuss our PPV scheduled with Pimpin out. Considering the pace we are heading at, I don't think we can do all these PPV's.

I also have an innovative concept for our Royal Rumble match that I've attempted once before but I didn't get to finish it. It's pretty hectic, and I was planning to use it again in the FWA one I had, but I never got around to it. That's if we don't want to use the Royal Rumble match itself.

I'm all for a Royal Rumble Match.

Regarding PPV, I'm thinking

1-Baller
2-Sivs
3-Me/FalKon/SC
4-Me/FalKon/SC
5-Me/FalKon/SC
6-Royal Rumble
7-Wrestlemania type

Sounds like a good schedule, I'll take the 5th PPV then. I'm thinking of having a Bash at the Beach concept, literally... considering my title is called the Oceania Championship.

Just need some names for the two Joint PPVs.

Maybe for the Royal Rumble one we can call it "Rise Above" or "All Out Survival". And the winner of the Battle Royale goes onto our main show something like "Battlezone" or "Colossal Collision".

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1837875 said:
Maybe for the Royal Rumble one we can call it "Rise Above" or "All Out Survival". And the winner of the Battle Royale goes onto our main show something like "Battlezone" or "Colossal Collision".

I like CC for our Rumble, but not our WM.

My show is nearly done, should be up in the next 24 hours.

We also have to discuss our PPV scheduled with Pimpin out. Considering the pace we are heading at, I don't think we can do all these PPV's.

My proposal to this: We all do a show a week and we all have a certain date. Now I know you all have hectic lifestyles with work, family, etc. but I can do a show a week and if you are down let me know and we all post a date.

Just out of curiosity, what was your idea?

Just letting you know, I've got five weeks between my and Baller's PPV

It's called the "War Asylum." Depending on how many people there are, you can have either 20 or 30 superstars enter. Basically like the Royal Rumble with how the superstars enter, every 1 1/2 or 2 minutes.

The only difference is that you don't eliminate your opponent via tossing them over the top rope. You eliminate them via Knockout. Basically, its a multi-man Hardcore Last Man Standing match. If you exit the arena, you are disqualified (i.e. it's like being thrown over the top rope).

My proposal to this: We all do a show a week and we all have a certain date. Now I know you all have hectic lifestyles with work, family, etc. but I can do a show a week and if you are down let me know and we all post a date.

I could give that a try.

Theo would have Monday.

I could take any date, because I am pretty fast and once I finish I work on the next show, as I am about to start working on my 4th episode.

Falk what date do you want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back