Joint Book This thread

Sivsyboi

Pre-Show Stalwart
As I'm completely sad and have run out of ideas. I'm wondering if anybody wants to do a joint Book This thread with me. If anyone does post it below. (I know how sad this is...but I'm bored). Seriously though, I have a couple of ideas but am unsure on just how good they are.

Sivsyboi, you could be a joint booker for my promotion. You can do Fightnight for me in my promotion if you like, I cant seem to find the time to write both or come up with credible ideas for both shows of my promotion.

Yeah, Sivsyboi. Do ACWA with SuperCrazy, he's a good writer. And from what I've seen of your work, you seem like your head is screwed on straight. Your TNA stuff was good, but your problem seemed to be committment.

Yeah, Sivsyboi. Do ACWA with SuperCrazy, he's a good writer. And from what I've seen of your work, you seem like your head is screwed on straight. Your TNA stuff was good, but your problem seemed to be committment.

If you look at my most recent post, you'll see that that's exactly right. I just can't seem to carry on with one or more storylines and keep making changes.

NOW after completely demeaning my TNA thread, I'd be more than happy to do Fightnight for ACWA, SuperCrazy. PM me the stuff you had in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back