Book This Magazine

kingdirrtysouth1

BOOK THIS! MAGAZINE ONLINE
Would anybody be interested in participating in a KFABE magazine type of thread that covers all the promotions we have here on Book This? If so, I have some ideas!

Like I said, I do have a few ideas, but if enough people don't get on board, then it wont be worth it! For the most part all anyone will have to do is participate in an interview or two (in character of course) as certain wrestlers or any other member of their roster. They could present stuff about their organizations that they want covered as well as "scoops" about incoming talent upcoming events. We could cover the events by posting the lineups & later results[after they take place]. I know that A LOT of people are using the same talent on their rosters, but I can work around that as well. Obviously, for that reason, a ranking system wouldn't work, so that's out the window. We could do "injury" reports. We columns, including a "shoot" style one where we call out certain people organizations for their actions. We could also have guest columns written by the wrestlers for anyone who would be interested. I will post more ideas later, but the main thing is that people have to be willing to participate, or it wont be worth it! This could be really good if we can get it to go the way I envision it going!

Like I said, I do have a few ideas, but if enough people don't get on board, then it wont be worth it! For the most part all anyone will have to do is participate in an interview or two (in character of course) as certain wrestlers or any other member of their roster. They could present stuff about their organizations that they want covered as well as "scoops" about incoming talent upcoming events. We could cover the events by posting the lineups & later results[after they take place]. I know that A LOT of people are using the same talent on their rosters, but I can work around that as well. Obviously, for that reason, a ranking system wouldn't work, so that's out the window. We could do "injury" reports. We columns, including a "shoot" style one where we call out certain people organizations for their actions. We could also have guest columns written by the wrestlers for anyone who would be interested. I will post more ideas later, but the main thing is that people have to be willing to participate, or it wont be worth it! This could be really good if we can get it to go the way I envision it going!

That sounds great. Sign me up. How many people exactly do you need for this thing to come to fruition?

It should only take a few people to actually run it, but the key is participation from as many Book This user as possible as far as in character interviews & guest columns are concerned! I haven't thought about the actual numbers as far as how many people would be needed to run this thing. Hell, we need is a main editor(I could handle that), regular columnists, a couple of interviewers & maybe a two or three reporters to cover the feds their events. We can also do editorial pieces. A lot of the feds have been in active for a while so, we don't to worry about those! It really shouldn't take that that many people to run this thing, but if others wanna sign and bring more ideas to the table, I'm all for it! But bottom line, the most important thing is getting participate in the interviews. We could also come up with a ranking system to rank the feds(although that would be difficult because we all have one)

For those who might be interested, here's what we need:
REPORTERS
COLUMNISTS
GUEST COLUMNISTS
INTERVIEWERS
REVIEWERS

I'm open to other ideas! It doesn't have to a magazine, it could be a website where we can contribute at our own pace instead of having a set deadline. PM me if interested.

For those who might be interested, here's what we need:
REPORTERS
COLUMNISTS
GUEST COLUMNISTS
INTERVIEWERS
REVIEWERS

If any one is interested in assuming a role PM me!

Do I see that right? Jericho is going to be on the cover of the first ever Book This mag? Sweetness...

Do I see that right? Jericho is going to be on the cover of the first ever Book This mag? Sweetness...

Possibly, I haven't decided yet! I'm gonna putting designing a lot of covers over the next few days and shifting them in and out of my sig. I don't know if he will get the first cover! I'm still deciding!

Possibly, I haven't decided yet! I'm gonna putting designing a lot of covers over the next few days and shifting them in and out of my sig. I don't know if he will get the first cover! I'm still deciding!

I'd say that Will's version of the Four Horsemen should get the first cover. Why? They're the Horsemen. And, there's drama...

I'd say that Will's version of the Four Horsemen should get the first cover. Why? They're the Horsemen. And, there's drama...

That's another thing, I need some one who can make sig with different people in them! I don't have photoshop! I use my photobucket account to do my sig pics! I just take the original pic and add words!

Just go to the Graphics section, and make a request. Almost anyone there can come up with something for you.

You need me to do anything? I'll take a role if I need to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back