Joint Book This Idea's Thread

Now I just got to see if I can add Psicosis and Juventud and then the entire Spirit Squad will be released except for Dolph Ziggler.

Damn you FalKon, I wanted Santino. You might have to let me borrow him just for a guest commentary thing that I'm doing for my web show matches lol.

I've got two propositions Theo:

1) Since I'm using Natalya, you can use Santino

OR

2) Trade Santino for someone you render useless on your roster. I'll take anyone you don't want. Literally anyone for Santino.

Sivsyboi, you've got Carlito? How about I trade you Lethal Consequences (Jay Lethal & Consequences Creed) for Carlito to use for the X Division and Tag Division?

I'd also like to say that I am pulling from the "Salvage Pimpin's Roster" draft. I'm set to go with a new roster. Here's the update draft order:

Sivsyboi
Theo
Baller
SuperCrazy

SC is on the clock.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1817504 said:
Sivsyboi, you've got Carlito? How about I trade you Lethal Consequences (Jay Lethal & Consequences Creed) for Carlito to use for the X Division and Tag Division?

Damn, that's tempting...I'll take it.

Alright. I'm turning in for the night. I'm still in the draft and am open to any trades from you guys.

I've managed to destroy my X-Division tournament now...

Oh, and I'm putting Jesse and Festus up for a trade. Should nobody take them, Jesse will be released and Festus transformed into Luke Gallows, until I get bored of that idea and release him too.

I have officially signed Psicosis and Juventud.

Sivs I will trade you The Spirit Squad excluding Dolph for Jesse, Festus, and Lethal Consequences.

Does anybody mind if I take Joey Styles and Taz, the Rampage commentating team? I don't have a good pair of announcers, you see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back