Joint Book This Idea's Thread

If it is okay with everyone, I'd like to hold a 10 Women Tag Team Match. Don't worry, it's sudden death rules and is just an exhibition match.

I can switch my match for something else if need be.

I was deciding by a fatal 4 way tag team match for the title or an over the top hardcore battle royale

I'm torn between a 6 man battle royal or a clusterfuck 8 man ladder match for the International championship...But I can change it to a singles match with ease. I'm good with everything so far. I'll announce my reps as soon as I'm done drafting. I'll also start soon-ish.

I would have requested a sig, but I'm loyal to the JOB squad. I could always use a logo to be posted with every show though :rolleyes:

EDIT: We are aloud to put titles on the line right?

Alright Sivs, I can logo you up.

My match will be a simple singles match to build up a feud I plan on starting.

250tvns.png

Here ya go Sivs!

Seeing as it hasn't been discussed fully. PPVs.

There are 6 of us, which fairly easily leads to complications. Let's say we have one every 4 weeks. That means 12/13 PPVs a year. That means 2 exclusive PPVs a year and one blowout PPV

OR

1 exclusive PPV each 1 shared PPV each and 3/4 Inter-brand PPVs. A shared PPV would be split between 2 brands. EG. Nightmare and Catastrophe could share one. That way everbody gets 5-6 PPVs a year. It's a little harder to write for but, it's different.

What are your thought?

Oh yeah, my 2 reps for the Supershow are Orton and Mysterio

Hmm now that is an interesting approach. Sharing PPV with just one other brand. So it could look something like this.

Jan: NO PPV due to Supershow
Feb: Catastrophe (based off example in PM), the brand which the undisputed champ is from should get first PPV
Mar: Rampage
Apr: Nigthmare
May: Temptation
Jun: Rage
Jul: Massacre
Aug: MAIN PPV 1
Sep: Catastrophe/Rampage
Oct: Nightmare/Temptation
Nov: Rage/Massacre
Dec: End of the Year Blowout...MAIN PPV 2

Again, it is just a rough sketch. But it is definitely a unique approach.

Yeah, something like that. Although (If we manage to make it a whole year) the supershow could just be a permanent fixture.

Theo I am Massacre. I want 2 sigs

The first sig

I want John Cena (rapper version)
The Rock
Hulk Hogan
Batista

The second sig. GWA Masacre Hardcore Division with blood all over

Mick Foley
Abyss
Tommy Dreamer
Hardcore Holly
Roddy Piper

Thanks

The Supershow could be a fixture and we could have it any time when we need to get the people who have long waits between PPV some exposure. I don't know, something like that.

Let's sort out the official PPV schedule, cause that's the only thing stopping me from starting my show. It's also preventing me from deciding a match for the Supershow

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1673095 said:
Alright here is what I got. Our first show, instead of leading up to a joint PPV will be a Supershow. Where we will have a 12 man tournament (consisting of 2 reps from each brand) and then 4 of those reps will be randomly selected and receive a 1st round bye. Then the other 8 will battle in 1st round tourney matches. The 4 winners will then go on to face the 4 guys who had the 1st round bye in round 2. Then the 4 winners advance to the semifinals, where the 2 winners will battle to determine the first undisputed champ of GWA (or w/e we are called). So it sense it'll look like this:

Superstar A, B, C, and D receive a 1st round bye.

Superstars E, F, G, H, I, J, K, and L will battle in the first round.
Superstars E, F, G, and H advance to round 2.

Superstars A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H battle in round 2.
Superstars A, B, G, and H advance to the semis.

Superstars A and B win and advance to the finals to determine the champion.

Then in between each round there will be filler matches.

Right now the reps for each brand are....

Baller: Cena and Rock
Theo: Taker and Edge
Falkon: HBK and Angle
Pimpin: Punk and Austin
Sivs: ???
SC: ???

Hopefully that clears it up SC.

I want my representatives from Rage to be Triple H and AJ Styles.

Theo buddy, cant I have a sig that says RAGE with the following superstars Lance Storm and Justin Credible, Steven Richards, and Jerry Lynn and Steve Corino

but I'd like them from left to right in this order :

Steven Richards, Lance Storm, Steve Corino, Justin Credible, and Jerry Lynn, with Corino up front, kind of like the leader, as they are going to be a stable in my brand.

Alright so we have all the reps.

Austin/Punk
Trips/Styles
Taker/Edge
HBK/Angle
Orton/Mysterio
Rock/Cena.

In the outline I sent we know Rock and Austin get the bye. If you guys I want I can pick the other names out of a hat and determine the other two byes and the matchups for the tourney.

And then we can figure out a PPV schedule.

Random up the remaining four brand's reps. Whoever has the first two reps with the byes assigned to their roster should not get another bye.

Alright, here we go I did the random picking and Rey Mysterio and AJ Styles received the other byes with the other two mentioned above in white.

And here are the first round matches:

HBK/Taker (winner faces AJ)
Edge/Punk (winner faces Rey)
Angle/Trips (winner faces Rock)
Orton/Cena (winner faces Austin)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member