Joint Book This Idea's Thread

Ahhh lol. Well I'm not sure if the others are on, but I'm good for about 10 mins and then it is time for dinner. Then I'll be back on for the rest of the night. I'll be back on sometime tomorrow afternoon again (around noon my time).

Alright, I'm basically ready to start now. I have my complete roster with all mini-bio's completed, I got an outline for my first show (besides the SuperShow), and I have my PPV name decided which is Black Sabbath.

I basically traded with everyone besides Pimpin to get my roster set. Damn, I'm a good businessman :shifty:

I'm pretty much am ready to start. Got my PPV name (Forgive or Forget) and got the general idea of what is gonna happen on my show. I'll probably have my lounge thread up tonight with my roster and what not.

Have we decided how we are going to write the Supershow. Each person will obviously write their own brand's match that is exclusive to them. But how are we doing the interbrand matches?

Well, there is going to be 11 matches if I counted correctly. Maybe we should write two each with one person skipping a match? Whoever skips the match has to write the in-between bits for the entire SS.

OK, set up the chat for sometime tomorrow and we'll finalize the Supershow. Everyone submit a PPV name and I'll do the schedule...if you want. And then we can start this bad boy. I gotta go now. Happy Wrestlezoning :suspic:

All we know about the PPV schedule is that the brand who wins the Undisputed title will receive the first PPV. After that it can be all random and what not.

Mine is called Mayhem. And where can I find my roster again lol. I have to set up everything with faces/heels and midcard and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back