• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

John Cena taking time off

Crocker

Dark Match Winner
Am I dreaming???

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/625827-update-john-cena-removed-from-even-more-wwe-events
In a new update, Cena has also been removed from the WWE European tour, which was scheduled to start on November 4th. Furthermore, Cena is actually not featured in any ads for WWE’s November calendar, and isn’t listed for any WWE events again until the WWE live event in Toronto, Canada on December 30th.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/625...lesnar-and-austin-speculated-for-1019-podcast
Although things can always change, it’s worth noting that John Cena is not being advertised for the WWE Raw show the night after Hell in a Cell. He is also not being advertised for the 11/2 WWE Raw show in Denver.

Additionally, Cena is not currently advertised for any WWE live events the weekend of October 31st, and he is not advertised for Raw on 11/16 and 11/23.

As of now, following Hell in a Cell, Cena is only being advertised for the WWE European tour beginning on 11/4.

Do you seriously think Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt, New Day, Dudley Boyz, Sting, Brock Lesnar, Undertaker, and many others aren't interesting?

You literally gave me a list of people that have done the same shit they've done for months bar the part timers and New Day.

Cena has the best match of the night. It's the most anticipated match of the night. And it's been the best segment on Raw since the Open Challenge began. New Day has only started being interesting. So yes. I do.

He's been the most interesting Champion on consecutive occasions. Are you denying that?

He was pulled off the European tour too.

The meltdown Crocker has when Cena is "surprise" entrant #30 at the Rumble is going to be some of the most entertaining shit I've ever seen.

Of course he's taking time off. They want him healed up so that he can win the Royal Rumble, and then win his 16th title at WrestleMania. A guy needs to be in good physical condition for that run.

Of course he's taking time off. They want him healed up so that he can win the Royal Rumble, and then win his 16th title at WrestleMania. A guy needs to be in good physical condition for that run.

This is the most likely scenario. But I really have no interest in Cena/Sheamus at Wrasslefest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back