• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

John Cena taking time off

How do you not respect a guy who has done over 500 make a wish things? I can get if you don't like the character but am confused by the respect part.

I just don't honestly. I never feel forced to like or respect anyone...Truth be told I like and/ or respect people I know in my every day life who give me a reason to like or respect them. Cena doesnt really do that for me to be honest, not many celebrities can make me respect them because in all honesty all people respect is what they're shown on TV as opposed to what they really know

Eh I can see what you mean but when someone does as much charity as him, I just can't help but respect the guy.

Eh I can see what you mean but when someone does as much charity as him, I just can't help but respect the guy.

Like I said earlier, I understand why you and others respect him, I just don't. It's cool though, we all have different perspectives. I applaud you for expressing your views

Rayne I'm not even gonna bother trying talking to you. You're like a broken record at this point. "It's all a work! WWE is a super smart marketing company and they're working ALLLL of you!! Reigns getting booed out of RR 14 was totally a work and the smarks are too stupid to see this!"
Don't take too much credit for yourself. You aren't bright enough to even be a smark.

Get on out of here with this crazy shit about a professional wrestling company "working" people. You crazy, son. You crazy.

Don't take too much credit for yourself. You aren't bright enough to even be a smark.

Get on out of here with this crazy shit about a professional wrestling company "working" people. You crazy, son. You crazy.

hahahahah good way to save face huh? :lol:

U guys hate Cena's character too? That's a bit of a surprise to me since you guys always defended slyfox when he was arguing against me. Either y'all are too scared to speak up to Cena or you like Cena's character.. If this forum gave me less of a Cena fanboy vibe feel then I obviously wouldn't hate on him as much.. It's equivalent to reverse psychology and I feel like I have to share my ideas more because nobody else does so it needs to be heard.

Basically what I'm trying to say is if this forum was less Cena fan boy(look at members like mustang Sally and slyfox) then I wouldn't hate him as much

On a side note it appears that Cena was pulled off events for undisclosed personal reasons, , not to win the royal rumble :)

If you actually read what people say and not try to twist it into your way of thinking, you would see that many people, including myself have said Cena is stale. As a matter of fact I've said it many times. And I personally have never knowingly defended Slyfox when he's been debating you.

The bottom line is John Cena has carried the WWE on his back for the better part of the last 11 years. He is a crowd favourite and a top merchandise seller. Is he stale in the ring? Of course he is, but he makes money for the WWE and they are not in business to lose money. If you were Vince McMahon you wouldn't fix what isn't broken either.

You act like John Cena is the be all end all and can't seem to see past it. Don't watch his matches, I don't watch Sheamus and Wyatt's matches, can't stand the pair of them. Where we differ is I don't let my dislike of Sheamus and Wyatt ruin watching wrestling, and I don't come onto the LD thread and go on like a maniac about it. It's my personal opinion, and never would expect anyone to go along, or try to make a big thing out of it if they didn't.

The sport of wrestling is subjective to each person that watches it. And you have to learn that Crocker. You will get fans who love Cena, and fans who hate him. Then there will be others who really don't give two shits about him. Trying to turn everyone to your way of thinking just doesn't work. Allow others to have their opinions and they will allow you to have your's.

Rant over.

U guys hate Cena's character too? That's a bit of a surprise to me since you guys always defended slyfox when he was arguing against me. Either y'all are too scared to speak up to Cena or you like Cena's character.. If this forum gave me less of a Cena fanboy vibe feel then I obviously wouldn't hate on him as much.. It's equivalent to reverse psychology and I feel like I have to share my ideas more because nobody else does so it needs to be heard.

Basically what I'm trying to say is if this forum was less Cena fan boy(look at members like mustang Sally and slyfox) then I wouldn't hate him as much

On a side note it appears that Cena was pulled off events for undisclosed personal reasons, , not to win the royal rumble :)

I'm way too scared to speak up to Cena. He might tell Vince on me! Oh lord, he might even make me DDT him off the titantron and then he'll get right back up and pin me. Then he'll go help some dying kid feel better. Just horrible things.

How long will you continue to let Crocker go on with this? I actually feel bad for the people trying to make this child see the err of his ways. You cannot save Crocker. He is lost.

Some of the people who continue to try to talk sense to this idiot we know as Crocker. Dark Lady, god bless her heart, for one. Many other post these long winded responses to Crockers mad ravings.

Very true. You know what, Crocker? I screwed it up because I'm not used to giving red rep; in 7 years on this forum I don't think I've given it 5 times. I don't insult people and use obscene language to attack them, as you do....in other words, I don't come here to fight with people. But don't worry..... I meant it when I said no one deserves red rep as much as you. You'll see it soon.

I've been reading a lot of the posts written since you got yourself thrown in prison. The saddest part is that you have no idea what a fool you've been making of yourself. You react to comments like a 3rd grader having a temper tantrum......and you don't seem to have the brains to see how many forum members don't want you around.

Eventually, you and your alts will be gone. That will be good.

Uh oh. You see what you got there, Crocker? That's the look of disappointment.

"Sally's gonna shame you! Sally's gonna shame you!"

T-shirts on sale soon.

Very true. You know what, Crocker? I screwed it up because I'm not used to giving red rep; in 7 years on this forum I don't think I've given it 5 times. I don't insult people and use obscene language to attack them, as you do....in other words, I don't come here to fight with people. But don't worry..... I meant it when I said no one deserves red rep as much as you. You'll see it soon.

I've been reading a lot of the posts written since you got yourself thrown in prison. The saddest part is that you have no idea what a fool you've been making of yourself. You react to comments like a 3rd grader having a temper tantrum......and you don't seem to have the brains to see how many forum members don't want you around.

Eventually, you and your alts will be gone. That will be good.

Sally laying the smacketh down. Crocker, know your role and shut your damn mouth.

Cena should drop US Title to Cesaro or Ziggler. This would allow either of them to get a more prominent role on Raw and Smackdown an elevate their character. I would probably go Cesaro because he needs it more. Have Ziggler maybe feud with Rollins after the Kane deal is over.

Imagine if UT loses to Lesnar after a brutal affair and after the locker room pours out to give the UT a huge ovation as a sign of respect. UT then drags his ass up the ramp and out of nowhere grabs Cena by the throat, chokeslams him and follows that up with a tombstone on the stage. This all leads to Cena taking time off to medically recover, UT taking time off because he is done with Lesnar and Cena is not around. Then Cena coming back in the new year to start building a feud for Mania with Taker.

I wasn't big on a Cena/UT feud in the past but I am ready for this idea.

Imagine if UT loses to Lesnar after a brutal affair and after the locker room pours out to give the UT a huge ovation as a sign of respect. UT then drags his ass up the ramp and out of nowhere grabs Cena by the throat, chokeslams him and follows that up with a tombstone on the stage. This all leads to Cena taking time off to medically recover, UT taking time off because he is done with Lesnar and Cena is not around. Then Cena coming back in the new year to start building a feud for Mania with Taker.

I wasn't big on a Cena/UT feud in the past but I am ready for this idea.

Taker don't need no motives to attack you. Sometimes, he just don't like your face.

Crocker, we all post stupid things when we're young. (I'm young and I post stupid things on this site all the time) However, you have to learn from your mistakes. I don't do the best job at this either, so perhaps it's the right message but from the wrong messenger. Anyways, I don't like Cena either. I strongly, strongly dislike Cena. However, I am not obsessed with him, and he's not the only wrestler I post about. So please stop your nonstop posting about your hate for Cena and talk about other wrestlers, and maybe you'll dig yourself out of the gigantic hole you're in, get out of prison, and become a respectable poster.

P.S. - And quit stalking wrestler's relatives on social media.

Crocker, we all post stupid things when we're young. (I'm young and I post stupid things on this site all the time) However, you have to learn from your mistakes. I don't do the best job at this either, so perhaps it's the right message but from the wrong messenger. Anyways, I don't like Cena either. I strongly, strongly dislike Cena. However, I am not obsessed with him, and he's not the only wrestler I post about. So please stop your nonstop posting about your hate for Cena and talk about other wrestlers, and maybe you'll dig yourself out of the gigantic hole you're in, get out of prison, and become a respectable poster.

My God he's growing up before our eyes. Getting very close to turning that corner.

Geez get a room or keep it in your pants thanks

This is so ridiculous.. Slyfox closed my previous thread for "plagiarism".. but whenever I put the damn thing in quotes and link my source then I get an infraction.. so I lose either way.

free_speech.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back