John Cena taking time off

U guys hate Cena's character too? That's a bit of a surprise to me since you guys always defended slyfox when he was arguing against me. Either y'all are too scared to speak up to Cena or you like Cena's character.. If this forum gave me less of a Cena fanboy vibe feel then I obviously wouldn't hate on him as much.. It's equivalent to reverse psychology and I feel like I have to share my ideas more because nobody else does so it needs to be heard.

Basically what I'm trying to say is if this forum was less Cena fan boy(look at members like mustang Sally and slyfox) then I wouldn't hate him as much

On a side note it appears that Cena was pulled off events for undisclosed personal reasons, , not to win the royal rumble :)

U guys hate Cena's character too? That's a bit of a surprise to me since you guys always defended slyfox when he was arguing against me. Either y'all are too scared to speak up to Cena or you like Cena's character.. If this forum gave me less of a Cena fanboy vibe feel then I obviously wouldn't hate on him as much.. It's equivalent to reverse psychology and I feel like I have to share my ideas more because nobody else does so it needs to be heard.

Basically what I'm trying to say is if this forum was less Cena fan boy(look at members like mustang Sally and slyfox) then I wouldn't hate him as much

On a side note it appears that Cena was pulled off events for undisclosed personal reasons, , not to win the royal rumble :)

Why the fuck do you care if he has fans. If you wasn't such a fucking idiot we wouldn't hate you as much

It's equivalent to reverse psychology and I feel like I have to share my ideas more because nobody else does so it needs to be heard.

You know who else thought this way? Hitler. We all know how that turned out. So yeah, think about that.

Basically, if the Jews weren't the scourge of 20th century German economy, Hitler wouldn't have hated them either.

Hitler used to be happy about the misfortune of others.

What I'm trying to say is don't be like Hitler.

The real reason Cena is taking time off is so he can hire a detective to find Crocker, travel to his house & bust a 5 knuckle shuffle over his sleeping body.

Those that don't like him share their opinions when the topic is about Cena.

You talk about how you don't like him when the topic isn't even about him.

Ergo, you're attacked for being a whiny little shit.

QUOTE=Dark Lady;5303581]A lot of what you say here is true, and Bacon is right, there are quite a few posters who are bored with Cena and have stated it in the past. I'm one of them. I don't dislike the guy though, respect the hell out of what he does outside the ring, it's his inside ring character that is stale.

Have you never been on a Live Discussion thread when Crocker was on it. He used to go on about Cena when Cena wasn't even in the match. It was endless Cena hate and that's why he's in the Prison. KB got sick of it one night and put him here right in the middle of RAW if I remember correctly.

No one is saying Crocker can't have an opinion on a wrestler, but it's the same opinion on each and every thread. I think he was sent here to teach him a lesson and he hasn't learned it yet..[/QUOTE]

I see. Well that makes sense. I can agree with that. Sorry about that then I guess Crocker should straighten out and stay on Topic.

I will admit I'm one of those guys that don't like nor respect Cena but I can understand those who do

There is a strong difference between understanding the reasons why John Cena is successful and accepting those, and having to hate John Cena or we're fanbois. Every time people have tried to have an adult discussion with you and explain the ways in which John Cena is used as a cross-demographic marketing machine, you start in with this apologist shit.

You act like a child, you get treated like a child, and like a child, think everyone must be against you when we've just given up on trying to treat you like a big boy.

But..... of course they aren't going to say "we're pulling him out so he can rest up to win the Royal Rumble". They rest the guy, then bring him back for the surprise return earlier than expected. They've actually already done this once with John Cena before for the Royal Rumble. If you pay attention, you'll notice the performers always come back a few months before the early 'reports' say they'll be back.

Rayne I'm not even gonna bother trying talking to you. You're like a broken record at this point. "It's all a work! WWE is a super smart marketing company and they're working ALLLL of you!! Reigns getting booed out of RR 14 was totally a work and the smarks are too stupid to see this!"

Rayne I'm not even gonna bother trying talking to you. You're like a broken record at this point. "It's all a work! WWE is a super smart marketing company and they're working ALLLL of you!! Reigns getting booed out of RR 14 was totally a work and the smarks are too stupid to see this!"

I'm getting more and more convinced that you're a parody. You have to be.

Ah yes. Avoid the people you don't want to talk to, and call for help from Reddit, when you need help.

Tell me, did you turn over the hypothetical I posited earlier, Crocker?

You're like a broken record at this point.

Pot.
Kettle.
Black.

Dont forget to sleep with your eyes & mouth shut for when your secret crush delivers his protein packed present . Or dont. Im sure he lets all his ladies choose how they enjoy their gifts. I bet Nikki's an eyes wide open type of gal, but it's up to you.

LOL Mustang Sally : "No one deserves negative rep as much as you. Here's some."

And then she gives me some green rep :lmao:

Good way to make a fool out of yourself :lol:

Rep him, boys.

pocahontas-digupvirginia.jpg

LOL Mustang Sally : "No one deserves negative rep as much as you. Here's some."

And then she gives me some green rep :lmao:

Good way to make a fool out of yourself :lol:

Very true. You know what, Crocker? I screwed it up because I'm not used to giving red rep; in 7 years on this forum I don't think I've given it 5 times. I don't insult people and use obscene language to attack them, as you do....in other words, I don't come here to fight with people. But don't worry..... I meant it when I said no one deserves red rep as much as you. You'll see it soon.

I've been reading a lot of the posts written since you got yourself thrown in prison. The saddest part is that you have no idea what a fool you've been making of yourself. You react to comments like a 3rd grader having a temper tantrum......and you don't seem to have the brains to see how many forum members don't want you around.

Eventually, you and your alts will be gone. That will be good.

A lot of what you say here is true, and Bacon is right, there are quite a few posters who are bored with Cena and have stated it in the past. I'm one of them. I don't dislike the guy though, respect the hell out of what he does outside the ring, it's his inside ring character that is stale.

Have you never been on a Live Discussion thread when Crocker was on it. He used to go on about Cena when Cena wasn't even in the match. It was endless Cena hate and that's why he's in the Prison. KB got sick of it one night and put him here right in the middle of RAW if I remember correctly.

No one is saying Crocker can't have an opinion on a wrestler, but it's the same opinion on each and every thread. I think he was sent here to teach him a lesson and he hasn't learned it yet..

I see. Well that makes sense. I can agree with that. Sorry about that then I guess Crocker should straighten out and stay on Topic.

I will admit I'm one of those guys that don't like nor respect Cena but I can understand those who do

How do you not respect a guy who has done over 500 make a wish things? I can get if you don't like the character but am confused by the respect part.

In a way Crocker is just like Cena, he gets a "Reaction" from everyone. Everyone seems to comment on or about him, even in the LD's which he's been absent from for a while, people still talk about him...Its almost a complete parallel with Cena. Some like him, most express hate towards him, but he get's a "Reaction" lol if you spin it, it almost makes him the best poster here. Considering people think Cena is awesome for getting such a grand reaction and recognition...

Now as a non Cena fan who prefers to see him gone, I do what people who dislike him ought to do, not watch the segments he's in, not cheer nor boo him just go my own way and not give him any mind...except for forums like this one that encourages us to express our interest or lack thereof in Wrestling and other topics

But anyways if people hate Crocker so much, or he's doing so much wrong, just delete him and block his IP address

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back