John Cena taking time off

If he wins the RR i hope he gets injured, ruining their 16th title plans

Kinda hard for this to happen when John Cena already convinced Vince to book him to win his 16th World Championship in the main event of Hell In A Cell per your own request from the fan letter you sent him the other day. Seriously man, Cena's glad you inspire him, but you gotta cut down on sending him so many letters every day. The other wrestlers are getting jealous.

Oh please don't start that again. I'm still trying to get over KB saying "Crocky"!

And I noticed that Cena will be healthy for the house show on December 30th. Would be nice to have another main eventer but I guess there really isn't one, unless of course Daniel Bryan comes back. That would be okay. Seen Cena at the last 3 house shows.

In a good way. He started this shit about Cena being injured before and went into party mode.

You calling him Crocky, was well hysterical.

Well given that he's scared of me I'm trying to find new ways to get him to respond to me.

Crocky's impending response: "I'm not scared of anyone."

Well then are you too stupid to read my responses? You're either scared or stupid so pick one or tell me why I'm wrong.

Well given that he's scared of me I'm trying to find new ways to get him to respond to me.

Crocky's impending response: "I'm not scared of anyone."

Well then are you too stupid to read my responses? You're either scared or stupid so pick one or tell me why I'm wrong.

Oh he's scared don't get me wrong.

Saying stuff like this bud.

These are the things that give people ammo to pick on you.

This is an example of when you should have put thought into if this was a good idea to post before you hit submit reply.

It wasn't.

Triple H is going to be you

WJJ1E.gif

Ok, Crocker...how about we play this little "what if" scenario, shall we?

So, John Cena's brother has an inoperable tumor in his brain. John Cena's brother has cancer in his brain.

Let's just say this is what Cena is taking time off for; to take care of his brother. And frankly, I wouldn't think that would be unrealistic.

Is another person suffering through a horrible fate worth your feel-good? We've already established that with Cena, it does. But what about another person, a third party that has nothing to do with you, save a tangential relationship to you, due to your issues with Cena.

Ok, Crocker...how about we play this little "what if" scenario, shall we?

So, John Cena's brother has an inoperable tumor in his brain. John Cena's brother has cancer in his brain.

Let's just say this is what Cena is taking time off for; to take care of his brother. And frankly, I wouldn't think that would be unrealistic.

Is another person suffering through a horrible fate worth your feel-good? We've already established that with Cena, it does. But what about another person, a third party that has nothing to do with you, save a tangential relationship to you, due to your issues with Cena.

Respect. Well said

I'm very interested to know if a 16 year old Mexican kid gets a 25 year old whiteist of the whiteist pop reference.

Can't you picture it, GSB? Crocker finds out that Cena is going to be out of action for a while and take some time off. So he starts walking like an Egyptian all around his room.

I imagine Rayne is correct. Gotta ensure Cena is in prime form for his Royal Rumble victory and his drive for 16 on the grandest stage of them all. Cue even more tears for Ric Flair.

Waiting for someone to speculate that Cena demanded this time off in anger after having to deal with the humiliation of Vince taking the prestigious Divas title off his woman.

Can't you picture it, GSB? Crocker finds out that Cena is going to be out of action for a while and take some time off. So he starts walking like an Egyptian all around his room.

I imagine Rayne is correct. Gotta ensure Cena is in prime form for his Royal Rumble victory and his drive for 16 on the grandest stage of them all. Cue even more tears for Ric Flair.

Who will cry more? Crocker or Flair?

Waiting for someone to speculate that Cena demanded this time off in anger after having to deal with the humiliation of Vince taking the prestigious Divas title off his woman.

And now; A NEWS FLASH!

[YOUTUBE]JFM9AREN62I[/YOUTUBE]

John Cena is reportedly distraught that his main squeeze Nikki Bella lost the Diva's Championship and is taking a hiatus due to the obscene levels of embarrassment his public image is suffering as a result.

Panic has ensued within Titansports and they've decided to ret-con the fuck out of their current storylines; tune in Monday night when the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion Nikki Bella loses and wins back her belt seventeen times in one night and shatters all known world championship records!

It's a good thing John Cena will be taking time off. I've never been a fan of his and his segments on Raw are the corniest and boring segments. For me this will make the show more interesting with addition by subtraction. I do believe having Cena there holds quite a bit of other talents down as Vinces main focus is Cena. You can clearly see it in his matches and segments, Cena gets the most kickouts, "new" moves and other talents are given the ok to perform greater against Cena as in their other matches they seem to be told to soften up and not perform the way they'd like to. It's kindve sad if you ask me. It's obvious Cena has great pull with the company and him being out will definitely open the door for another talent to take his place which I think many of them have the ability.

Some of them has outsold Cena on many occasions despite the fact that they've only got 3 or 4 pieces of merchandise against Cenas 50 plus pieces.

Bottom line is this is good for the company and whoever is like me (Bored with Cena) will have a better chance of enjoying the show.

Another thing I find sad is the Cena debates here. Can't we all just state our stance about him and leave other members alone for the way they feel. People seem to give Crocker a lot of crap for disliking Cena

Another thing I find sad is the Cena debates here. Can't we all just state our stance about him and leave other members alone for the way they feel. People seem to give Crocker a lot of crap for disliking Cena

It's not the fact that he doesn't like Cena. In fact, I believe almost all of us are bored by Cena. It's Crocker's inability to talk about anything else but John Cena, even in threads that had nothing to do with Cena.

It would be awesome if he lost the US Title to Balor and HIAC and returned as a heel with all dark attire and new music. Not gonna but would be pretty awesome.

It's a good thing John Cena will be taking time off. I've never been a fan of his and his segments on Raw are the corniest and boring segments. For me this will make the show more interesting with addition by subtraction. I do believe having Cena there holds quite a bit of other talents down as Vinces main focus is Cena. You can clearly see it in his matches and segments, Cena gets the most kickouts, "new" moves and other talents are given the ok to perform greater against Cena as in their other matches they seem to be told to soften up and not perform the way they'd like to. It's kindve sad if you ask me. It's obvious Cena has great pull with the company and him being out will definitely open the door for another talent to take his place which I think many of them have the ability.

Some of them has outsold Cena on many occasions despite the fact that they've only got 3 or 4 pieces of merchandise against Cenas 50 plus pieces.

Bottom line is this is good for the company and whoever is like me (Bored with Cena) will have a better chance of enjoying the show.

A lot of what you say here is true, and Bacon is right, there are quite a few posters who are bored with Cena and have stated it in the past. I'm one of them. I don't dislike the guy though, respect the hell out of what he does outside the ring, it's his inside ring character that is stale.

Have you never been on a Live Discussion thread when Crocker was on it. He used to go on about Cena when Cena wasn't even in the match. It was endless Cena hate and that's why he's in the Prison. KB got sick of it one night and put him here right in the middle of RAW if I remember correctly.

No one is saying Crocker can't have an opinion on a wrestler, but it's the same opinion on each and every thread. I think he was sent here to teach him a lesson and he hasn't learned it yet..

I think the only way to save Cena is to have him come back as a narcoleptic. What better way to have him be edgy than build the suspense of "when is he going to fall asleep? In the middle of a match? Promo?" Endless possibilities. Could you imagine the publicity if he was about to main event WM for the WWEWHC and he went down on the way to the ring, making it a no contest and the show closes? SNOOZE OUTTA NOWHERE!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back