• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

John Cena possibly injured!!

I'm pretty sure the pair of you must have some kind of mental condition that needs checking out with a medical professional if you're thrilled over a potentially serious injury that a performer who only slightly blemishes your view of a television show (I mean, both of you obviously still watch WWE, and have demonstrated signs that you enjoy it in other threads). Maybe you're autistic, maybe you're both a pair of sociopaths or psychopaths, I'm not a medical professional, and I don't know either of you personally, but this is definitely a cause for concern if you're taking this much delight in a situation like this, especially to an individual who has benefited humanity far more than the pair of you have put together.

It's really the best for both you and us that you get this checked out, because in this situation, no-one wins. You look like awful human beings for something that you might not have knowledge or control of, and you're clearly not welcome by most users on this forum.

That was scary. Not sure if Owens tripped or just carelessly went down too soon or Cena botched the move.

I guess it depends on how big of a fan you are of Owens and how much you hate Cena.

Fallout is 100% right on this one.

Look, Crocker and BSE, based on just your overall online activity, I have to assume that there is something going on, to cause this sort of behavior. The constant compulsion to lie, and really an obsessive need for attention (as well as approval) aren't all that healthy.

I've been through issues myself; this isn't me trying to troll, and this isn't an attempt to ridicule. Both of you (Crocker moreso) personify some really unhealthy behavior. Behavior, which, frankly, isn't going to be conducive to helping whatever issues you do have.

Spoilers; forums aren't conducive to mental health. So, I'm urging the both of you to seek whatever help you need.

Where the heck is LSN when you need him? He was a therapist in real life and would have jumped in to talk to you guys about your problems in no time.

Fallout is 100% right on this one.

Look, Crocker and BSE, based on just your overall online activity, I have to assume that there is something going on, to cause this sort of behavior. The constant compulsion to lie, and really an obsessive need for attention (as well as approval) aren't all that healthy.

I've been through issues myself; this isn't me trying to troll, and this isn't an attempt to ridicule. Both of you (Crocker moreso) personify some really unhealthy behavior. Behavior, which, frankly, isn't going to be conducive to helping whatever issues you do have.

Spoilers; forums aren't conducive to mental health. So, I'm urging the both of you to seek whatever help you need.

What have I lied about? I don't even really like attention all that much. I don't need help. I just think that something has to stop what John Cena is doing, and maybe this is what it's going to take. It's sad but the truth nonetheless.

What is John Cena doing?

Existing. Clowns like him don't like Cena because reasons, but when you ask what reasons, none of them have any basis in truth. It's just another symptom of the social media generation, where the motto is "It's all about MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

This is why I and many others hate John Cena.

-How he's holding back other wrestlers.
-His extremely stale gimmick.
-How he uses kids with cancer to get over.
-How he's pushed to the moon.
-His ridiculous rainbow-colored t-shirts.
-His corny facial expressions and no-selling.

What evidence do you have to say that he's using the kids?

You're making a lot of implications when you use the term "using", mainly that Cena doesn't care about the children that he visits. Have any proof of that?

You hope a man has a severe neck injury because of the color of his t-shirts and the faces he makes.

I believe that sums things up as well as anything ever could.

Blah blah blah. Find something more original then regurgitated youtube and BR comments.

The best trick the WWE has pulled in the past decade has been marketing John Cena as both a face and a heel.

He makes WWE the most money. They cannot put Seth Rollins in Cena's spot until they have 100% confidence that Seth will make them more money than anyone else. If you're going to be angry at someone for your favorite wrestlers not getting pushed, go talk to the people who are not buying their merchandise.

That "stale gimmick" is inspirational. WWE's target demographic is children. "Never Give Up" might not be "cool" to you anymore now that you are older than said target demographic, but I hate to break it to you.... It's not about you. Cena is a hero to kids everywhere, and even to some adults as well. Just accept it or find something else to watch. Then again, chances are you'd begin wishing neck injuries upon the actors of THAT show if you think THEY have "stale characters" too.

That remark was uncalled for. You are a terrible human being and need to seek help. Seriously. Cena is not "using kids to get over", he is inspiring them to overcome their REAL struggles. "Never Give Up" means the world to those kids. I cannot imagine their reactions if they were to find out you wished a neck injury on Cena.

I already explained this. He makes WWE more money than anyone else does. You want Seth Rollins in Cena's spot? Go buy bundles of his shirts and get all your friends to do the same.

The shirts are awesome and the bright colors appeal to people. Don't like it? Tough. It makes WWE money because it does appeal to the majority. I have several of them myself. Red, yellow, green, blue, purple, orange, and am very likely to get more as they get released.

After everything else you've said, there's no point in even addressing the no-selling. You have MASSIVE problems. Get help.

Ignoring the fact that there are far worse examples out there (Hogan and The Kliq come to mind), how can you now for certain that it's Cena in particular holding these wrestlers back? Vince calls the shots at the end of the day, and he knows how strong of a draw Cena is to the demographics that WWE wishes to appeal to today. We also know how arbitrary Vince can get; just look at his brass ring fiasco. Cena is hardly the sole or main perpetrator in holding superstars back.

In fact, Cena has been doing FAR more elevation for talent this past year. Just look at the Brock Lesnar squash last year, or him passing out to Rusev's Accolade (yes, it wasn't clean, but I think a pass-out balances it out as opposed to a normal pinfall), or even his clean pinfall loss against Owens. Not to mention his various competitive matches on Raw with a number of talent lower down the card. Sure, Cena won his feuds against Rusev and Owens, but their victories were a big deal against someone of Cena's calibre, especially for heels, who at the end of the day, usually lose against faces.

It generates a huge profit for both WWE and Cena. And just because you and others find it stale doesn't mean that the main demographic WWE is trying to appeal to will also.

Haiku got this one covered nicely. Also, would you rather these children's wishes be satisfied, or for them to be ignored and for their lives not to be improved?

And this might be me, but this really pisses me off: It's not just children with cancer; they're are a wide variety of causes that the WWE provide charity to. It really goes to show that you haven't researched the topic when you make general terms like that.

Summerslam 2014: Squashed by Lesnar.
NoC 2014: Beats Lesnar by DQ.
HiaC 2014: Beats Orton.
Survivor Series 2014: Eliminated midway through the match with zero eliminations.
TLC 2014: Beats Rollins to retain Number #1 Contender, a position Rollins gains anyway next PPV.
Royal Rumble: Loses Triple Threat to Brock.
Fast Lane: Passes out to an upper-midcarder in Rusev.
Wrestlemania: Pins Rusev.
Extreme Rules: Beats Rusev in a Russian Chain match.
Payback: Makes Rusev quit to blowoff the feud.
Elimination Chamber: Pinned cleanly by a debuting Kevin Owens.
Money In The Bank and Battleground: Beats Owens.
Summerslam: Loses to Rollins.

Not to mention his extended stint in the upper-midcard by elevating mid-card talent with top quality matches on Raw for free.

tumblr_nmjgvh0BwO1rmrlnyo2_r1_500.jpg

:lmao:

I would argue with yall but I made a deal with Dagger Dias. If i don't say anything about Cena in 24 hours I get a special prize

I don't get this whole looking down on younger posters thing.. just because you're 16 doesn't mean you're less intelligent than a 20 year old. Age doesn't determine your intelligence.

I don't get this whole looking down on younger posters thing.. just because you're 16 doesn't mean you're less intelligent than a 20 year old. Age doesn't determine your intelligence.

No it certainly doesn't. Celebrating an injury on an entertainer because he doesn't fulfill your wishes determines quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back