Jericho's Announcement

YEDemon

Occasional Pre-Show
I apologize if this thread has been created anywhere else, but I missed it if it was.

Anyway, apparently, Jericho is going to be making as "shocking" announcement soon. Eddie Trunks, a dj, congratulated him but didn't give any ideas as to what the announcement would be. I think I might know, but I'm probably very wrong: Dancing with the Stars.

Here's my logic. The next season of DwtS starts March 21, with the cast to be announced on February 28. I want to say that I read a while back that Jericho has been in the running for a spot on a former season, but that either his WWE or Fozzy schedule prevented him from doing it. Also, Jericho wouldn't have a problem connecting with the audience, even if they don't know him.

So that's what I think the announcement will be. I'm probably wrong, and I'll probably get blasted for considering it, but who knows. I know I'd actually consider watching the show if he was on. What do you guys think?

I actually think you hit the nail on the head.

That or he's announcing a one shot movie deal to continue in that aspect of his professional career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back