• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Big New/Suprise/Announcement

Well this is another Busted TNA surprise. At the height of his popularity, The hurricane was barely over. He was a noone in WWE and will be even more of a noone in TNA.

Seriously, I don't get why people like this guy, as Greg Helms he put on an occasional good match but thats as far as ill put this guy over.

Just My Opinion

Well this is another Busted TNA surprise. At the height of his popularity, The hurricane was barely over. He was a noone in WWE and will be even more of a noone in TNA.

Seriously, I don't get why people like this guy, as Greg Helms he put on an occasional good match but thats as far as ill put this guy over.

Just My Opinion

How is this a "busted surprise." This is anything but confirmed as Helms. In fact it seems to me that it obviously is not Helms because I can read and Jarrett is talking about an announcement, not a surprise. An announcement is not a debuting wrestler. It is something about the company.

TNA star Jeff Jarrett has posted the following on his Twitter account:
"Doing some more cardio thinking about the weeks and months to come. Very exciting.. I tweeted "huge news", not "big surprise"...
Most of the time surprises are a major letdown... Hints coming later..."

It has to be something like them going on the road or an overseas PPV...

I strongly believe that the big news is that TNA is going on the road and Paul Heyman is going to take them to the promised land. He said he's in New York when he was asked if he was at Victory Road. I believe I read somewhere they were planning on going to the arena they used to film Raw each week for a little bit. That being said, I can see Paul up there ironing out some stuff. However, Paul might not have ANYTHING to do with TNA which would be fine. Either way, I think TNA is leaving the Impact Zone.

Again another TNA swerve as Nothing happened again at the PPV. TNA using false surprises and announcements to sell a PPV is getting old. If TNA keeps this up not only will TNA lose ratings, their PPV buyrate will also go down. I see Vince McMahon pulling his wallet out and paying pennies for TNA. By the way, the PPV was horrible as well except the Angle/Pope match. It was good

Awesome now Jeff is getting on the false suspense train along with Dixie.

As far a Helms goes after the X Division run what then? This is the problem with TNA too many short term plans not enough long term plans.

I guess the huge news was Jarrett wrestling Wolfe in a dark match at Victory Road. Wow Jeff seriously? I mean you are the founder of the company are are usually at the TNA shows whether you are wrestling or not. Wrestling a dark match isn't huge news or a big surprise.

His tweets never said anything about an announcement at the PPV. He just said he has herd great news over a couple a days. It started days before the PPV started and he just kept tweeting about it. It is people that keep thinking that these PPV's will have this stuff.

Jeff Jarrett Teasing Big Announcement At Victory Road PPV
by Nick Paglino
Jul 10, 2010 TNA star Jeff Jarrett has been using Twitter to tease a big announcement which is supposed to take place at tomorrow night's Victory Road PPV. He has also been providing photo hints as to what the announcement might be. You can check them out at the following links:

http://tweetphoto.com/31369932
http://tweetphoto.com/31537238
http://tweetphoto.com/31691095

This was the article that reported and it states that Jeff Jarrett had a big announcement at the Victory Road PPV. As I posted earlier, TNA pulls another Dixie Carter Swerve with no announcement. Not only does TNA have bad booking, now they will be known as the company who blows smoke out the wazoo to try and increase PPV buyrates. Nice Move Dixie and Jeff Keep it up and we'll see both of you at the unemployment office in the future or maybe Vince McMahon will give you a job

I thought a announcement was supposed to be made at the last PPV then Victory Road then Dixie Carter wasn't even at the frickening PPV. Why would the president of the company not be at a event thats supposed to be a income maker for the company. Where was the ZING for the PPV all the hype and what in the end, NO ONE EVEN GOT HIT WITH THE BOARD WITH NAILS WTF!!!

This was the article that reported and it states that Jeff Jarrett had a big announcement at the Victory Road PPV. As I posted earlier, TNA pulls another Dixie Carter Swerve with no announcement. Not only does TNA have bad booking, now they will be known as the company who blows smoke out the wazoo to try and increase PPV buyrates. Nice Move Dixie and Jeff Keep it up and we'll see both of you at the unemployment office in the future or maybe Vince McMahon will give you a job

Let me break it down for everyone so they can stop with this BS.

Just received some huge news! 9:49 AM Jul 3rd via Echofon

Huge news is happening today and tomorrow... 8:12 AM Jul 7th via Echofon

After that he just posts hints and tells people that their guesses are wrong. So since July 3rd when all this started he never once said anything about their being a surprise at Victory Road. Some dirt sheet writer spun this into something it wasn't. Here is his twitter page and you can look for yourself.

http://twitter.com/JeffJarrettTNA

Two more clues today,

- A rollercoaster
- A picture of a car radio which (after a quick google search) shows the code for an Orlando radio station

Anybody got anything? I hope to anything it's a move out of the iMPACT! zone.

I guess being "big news" rather than a "huge suprise" can only be a good thing. The only surprise about the Dixie stuff is that Heyman still seems to be talking.

Hard to say what all of this means, since it's so cryptic.

First image was a shot of the beach/water, then one of a very big spotlight, then one of an airplane wing, then of a rollar coaster, then of a car radio.

Put it all together and you get... Delirious? :) Only thing that makes sense to me, since Delirious makes no sense! RAH RAH RAH RAH!

OK...admittedly, I did not see the PPV. I did read the results both here and at the TNA website. I must have missed something. Exactly WHAT was the big announcement/suprise? MCMGs winning the title? Tara back in TNA? Shannon Moore has tattoos? Someone please fill me in!

Put it all together and you get... Delirious? Only thing that makes sense to me, since Delirious makes no sense! RAH RAH RAH RAH!
:D

But seriously I'm hoping it means a move out of the iMPACT! Zone. It seats hardly any, and a lot of the fans there are just tourists visiting Universal Studios, and a lot of them are smarks who ruin the broadcast anyway. Plus, this will really help them down the road if they want to compete with WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back