JBL's Big Announcement

Maybe its one of those "you had to be there" situations, but I wasn't watching wrestling during the whole section of time where he was in the APA and then champ as JBL, and I've tried looking back on those matches from youtube and such and good lord, I find JBL so boring. I can't believe they gave this guy their top title, let alone for that long. US champ, I can see that, but c'mon.

The guy can talk a lot better than the "Justin Hawk Bradshaw" or "Blackjack Bradshaw" that I was used to, I'll give him that. But I'm not the least bit impressed by him like most people seem to be (even as a commentator, since he seems to just comment about Cole rather than the actual match most of the time). If he's going to start wrestling again and we still see too much of Nunzio and Khali and Hornswoggle, it'll be like pulling teeth to get me to sit through Smackdown/ECW.

For the love of god get him back in the ring because he sucks behind the desk. I know the formula is One Non-Wrestler + Ex-wrestler= announce team.....can't we get someone else, the locker room is chalked full of ex wrestlers...hell when Flair loses at Wrestlemania have him sitting next to Cole.

For the love of god get him back in the ring because he sucks behind the desk. I know the formula is One Non-Wrestler + Ex-wrestler= announce team.....can't we get someone else, the locker room is chalked full of ex wrestlers...hell when Flair loses at Wrestlemania have him sitting next to Cole.

No offense to Flair, but I sometimes cannot understand his lispy voice. Plus, its usually a face/heel commentator. JBL pulls off the heel role so successfully, lambasting everyone from Taker to Cole, its a bit hard to see him ever back in a WWE ring.

well, we got to see JBL/Bradshaw back in the ring with Farooq/Ron Simmons. I loved it. I thought they were good togehter with the whole mic gimmick and enjoyed seeing them back together. It really felt like the old days with them back. Iwonder if this is the big announcement. Do you think he will be back wrestling or he will continue to do this protection thing? Either way it is great ot have JBL back.

I agree i was happy to see the APA back but i hope it dosent become a full time thing.Maybe only on mondays that way he can commentate on fridays im a big fan of his commentating he plays the heel commentator really well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back