Jerichoholic4Life vs Disturbed - Official Debate Thread

Who Wins The Debate?

• Jerichoholic4Life

• The Disturbed

• Too Close To Call. It's a Tie.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok then, if Hogan got signed because of Rocky, why does it matter? It doesn't matter how he became a big star. All that matters is that he got fans in. Who cares how he done it? Hulk Hogan main evented more pay per views, because Hogan sold out the arenas.

What do you mean "Why does it matter?" It matters, because if there was no Rocky, or Hogan wasn't in it, there probably wouldn't be any Hogan in WWE full stop.

That has nothing to do with Hogan being a bigger draw than Austin. Sure WWE made Austin, and Rocky might of made Hogan, but what's that really have to do with who is the bigger draw in the peak of there career? The question isn't if there was no Rocky would Hogan still have been a huge star. Answer this, if Austin is the bigger draw, then how come Hulk Hogan is talked about more than he is right now? Not just in wrestling but around the world.

Right now in time? Why Hogan is talked about more? One thing = TNA.

He went off to a Rival Company, just so gets his Airtime, his exposure. We don't see Austin doing this. He knows when enough is enough. If he comes back, it's great. Yes, Hogan still gets a pop when he comes out, but he's around to often. The fact that when Austin turns up is a surprise/special occasion makes it all that more special.

If Hogan never went to TNA then he would be talked about just as much. Think back to 05 when he came back and feuded with HBK, he got just as big of a pop as Stone Cold does when he comes back for special appearences. Before Hogan went to TNA, he was talked about more around the world the Austin.

Indeed he was. But do you think, if we take away "Hogan Knows Best", "Brooke Knows Best", "Hulk Hogans CCW" & TNA, that Hogan may still be talked about? He's in all these shows. They are on MTV, Bravo(R.I.P), whatever channels and all the time! They're repeated over and over again (CCW Excluded). You don't see "Austin Knows Best" or "Austin's CCW". Why? Because he doesn't NEED them to be popular. Yeah, he does films. But they ain't on every minute of every day. Unless you're an obsessive with them on repeat. Austin's Film/Tv Coverage is very small, compared to Hogans. Hence the reason he's talked about as much as he is. The stuff he does on T.V, the video's of him taking shits etc. That's what does it.

You know why Hogan got all those shows? Because Hulk Hogan is the bigger draw. If they put something revolving around Hulk Hogan on television, they know they will get a lot of viewers. If someone told Austin he could make as much as Hogan doing reality shows, I bet he would jump on it like stink on shit.

I don't believe you there. He wouldn't. He likes to take his fame the way he does it. I don't think that Austin would be part of Reality Shows, because it shows you in a strange light. The way Hogan is portrayed in his own show turns me off of him. I say, why does Hogan get all the shows? 'Cos he wants the exposure. Yeah loads of people watch them, but that's not a matter. I think he just wants to get on T.V. Hogan doesn't interest me in the slightest anymore. I watch none of his Reality Shows, wind on his TNA Segments etc. He was a draw, he's not anymore. He is past it.

Indeed it doesn't.

Ok, here. With his involvement in TNA, is he still as big with the WWE crowd as he would've been had he not jumped over there?

That doesn't matter. This is about his peak. Hogan was bigger in his peak than Austin, plain and simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back