$hake-Zula vs Keyboard Warrior - Official Debate Thread

Who Came Out Top In The Debate?

• Keyboard Warrior

• $hake-Zula

• Too close to call, it's a Tie.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm just letting you know that after I beat Kirey I would love to challenge you to a debate. But for the time being I will now list why I'm better than Kirey:

A) I'm more humble
B) Not everyone makes fun of me on here
C) I understand Umage and Eddie Guerrero are dead
D) I don't consider myself a top 15 poster
E) I can take jokes as long as their not overly offensive
F) I'm not as hypothetical but more factual.
G) I think I'm generally more respected by WZ posters overall

Yes but most people have come to the conclusion Kirey is simply a troll, because of his ability to make perfect sense and no grammar/spelling errors when he wants to, he may not even care to get out of prison at all. Sure you'll probably beat the guy but that doesn't even make you necessarily better because we don't know when he's working at a genuine capacity. Is it really possible that he didn't know c) on your list for example or is genuine about d), to me they sound like ideal statements to make if you want people to pay attention to you and actually take you seriously but not that he actually believes. Alls I'm saying is don't expect a Jackiz Kirey that is as useful as a used condom, he may try to surprise everyone.

Pretty good KW pretty damn good but I think the reason the PPV Buy rates are much better is each event has different people on them difference matches with different and longer build up.

WWE Have used from January 31st at the Royal Rumble to December 19th at Tables, Ladders and Chairs a total of 13 Pay Per Views. This isn't counting the 50 odd episodes of Raw, Smackdown, Superstars, etc.

From January 2nd with Rashad Evans vs Thiago Silva to UFC 124 GSP vs Josh Koscheck there have been 17 Pay Per Views, Ultimate Fighter Finales 11 and 12 and 4 Fight Nights, making it a total of 24 Events.

WWE have used a method of only using certain people to build up for the main event in the past, that isn't MMA's problem or should it be because they have been around for a long time and should have a tried and tested solution..... UFC doesn't have the control of using certain people outside of their champion because it is outside of their control 99% of the time.

The truth with this matter is that UFC was behind the 8 ball from the get go and with WWE/WWF/WWWF being around for decades and widely accepted because it is more family orientated.

I think if WWE spaced out there ppvs and had less with better build up and few different matches on the card their ratings would go up and would win with buy rates.

But wrestling has become stale...... fans are getting less patient these days. Recycled storylines and regular faces in the Mainevent scenes are taking their toll.

I mean why pay 49.99 every month to see the same match you saw last month or can see next month its no point in it.

Because you are a fan, but the thing is and I've shown in my first post that Wrestling is losing it's grip on the monopoly of fans it has and the more MMA is out in the open the worse it will be in the future for wrestling as a whole. Year by year Wrestlemania is losing it's aura and it is showing on the PPV numbers.

So to me buy rates don't matter

But they do matter to any stoke owner, CEO or any executives who have personal stakes within the business.

But what does is tv ratings and WWE gets high ratings week in and week out with Raw they are always on the top 25 highest viewed show on tv and Smackdown got good steady ratings each week where only TNA really disappoints in the ratings.

This is because no MMA products (outside of the series of Ultimate fighter which is over a 3 month period and MMA Live) is on cable on a weekly basis.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The overall point is that with every bit more of acceptance that MMA has, the fighters get better sponsors such as Nike and Gatorade who have come into the fold. Fighters are getting into the movie scene more now than ever seen. Outside of WWE films that rate to them a successful D-. fighters are now getting on TV and Radio.......

The scariest thing is that MMA isn't even close to it's full peak yet and as the years go by and it is more domestically accepted the more success that MMA will have as a whole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back