• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Debate of the Decade

Who won this epic encounter?

• Jackiz Kirey

• Macios

• Tie!!! They both Suck!!!

• I have better things to do then read this thread.

Results are only viewable after voting.
imgres

One of the greastest factions ever have paved the way to what is a simple formula in creating factions. Factions, have been based on this group and have had generally the same goals as the Horsemen. They have implanted a positive formula in the way way factions work and they generally can be considered all good when reviewing history. They are very memorable and have created a positive view on factions which is all good for the factions.

The Four Horsemen were a professional wrestling stable in the National Wrestling Alliance and later World Championship Wrestling that was disbanded in 1999. The original group featured Ric Flair, Arn and Ole Anderson, and Tully Blanchard. Ric Flair and Arn Anderson have been constant members in each incarnation of the group except once following Arn Anderson's neck injury where Curt Hennig was given Arn's "spot" in the Horsemen.

The reincarnations of the Horseman has been present in wrestling through today. Today they are simply Fortune in TNA. They have won several championships amongst their illustrous career. The positive memories they have given to the Wrestling Universe has been nothing but positive. They provided the entire ideals of what it means to be a faction and since this was done well it has provided nothing but a positve view.

I am glad to see you put forth an effort but copying and Pasting isn't something they want to see. At least not in everything.

I copied and pasted a few things but not all is exactly copied and pasted. The list of factions was, the two paragraphs were one on horseman one on evolution but the TV ratings wern't neither were the break-up matches, or the studff that seems opionated.

Alright now, one bad thing about factions is that they take up a lot of tv time and take time away from others. For example the WCW Monday Nitro was about the NWO, the whole show almost every week from mid 96 to 2000. It took away from guys like Eddie Guerrero who deseved tv time.

Bro... The WHOLE first paragraph is 100% copied and pasted. It is the first paragraph on "The Four Horseman" on Wikipedia.

Dude... What are you trying to accomplish in doing that? What are you even trying to accomplish by trying to show your posting skills?

To make a long story short...

You are trying to cheat to make better posts than Jackiz Kirey. JACKIZ DUDE!! I can't even think of anything else to say right now. It just makes zero sense to me. I will now take my vote on this "Debate".

Bro... The WHOLE first paragraph is 100% copied and pasted. It is the first paragraph on "The Four Horseman" on Wikipedia.

Dude... What are you trying to accomplish in doing that? What are you even trying to accomplish by trying to show your posting skills?

First off it's the second paragraph but that doesn'really matter so much. Secondly I'm trying to add background to the post without having to just re-write the entire thing over again changing maybe one or two things, and unlike some people in the prison I actually want out that is why I'm showing my posting skills because I NEED to get back to the main boards because the prison is not what I signed up for.

You wanted me to face Kirey btw, cause you thought it would be funny when honestly I'm one serious guy when it comes to getting out.

If that is the case then why haven't you made some good threads. If you want out you have to do two things,

1. Start some discussion in the Prison. Good discussion, not Jackiz Kirey discussion. Make some solid threads to form a spark.

2. Take it when people try and talk you down. Don't take up for yourself by talking back because if there is drama then you will be in here longer. Take up for yourself by your posting skills. People notice that. If you want out, then get out. Only, you can get yourself out. Nobody else can do that for you.

If that is the case then why haven't you made some good threads. If you want out you have to do two things,

2. Take it when people try and talk you down. Don't take up for yourself by talking back because if there is drama then you will be in here longer. Take up for yourself by your posting skills. People notice that. If you want out, then get out. Only, you can get yourself out. Nobody else can do that for you.

I never asked anyone to get me out. Nobody discusses wrestling in the prison. This may seem totally contradictory of your post but take this example that I'm going to use to try to understand the beneifts of drama in the underrated prison formus. The news in today's world only reports the negative, celebrities, and drama. The prison thrives on the drama that is created and ultimately it creates news and buzz which gets views. This is what the prison is a place where people only respond if it catches your interest or if it is out or if it is talking about Sly, or how Macca could be a Lesnar alt.... How many times has someone in prison made a stupid thread that gets flocked with people commenting and viewing it. Be a poster who stirs drama in the prison is not necessarily a bad thing if you find ways to support what you say. If Jackiz would give support to base his very creative opinions he has the potential to be a great poster. I truly think the trick to getting out of prison is to get noticed. If that means making a thread or too that everyone thinks is wrong and being able to support that that is how you get out. These forums are not about conforming with everyone and allowing yourself to be without an opinion but to create your own opinion and ride it until someting better appears to be posted on. Right now this is the best thing for me to post on to get noticed because everyone thought me and Jackiz could only post shit, but I wanted to prove everyone wrong. That was my goal from the beginning with doing these discussions. Not to appease everyone but to allow myself to say look at Me I just proved to everyone that I can post. That is what everyone on the main threads do they make quality posts. That is what truly I want to do, not play these stupid wrestling games that seem to get everyone interested.

Then make some good freaking threads on wrestling. Jericoholic likes to talk wrestling. I am sure he will post, if you make some good threads. Get people talking about you being a quality person and deserving out, don't get people talking about negative stuff.

Hey guys, wondering if I could get in on this debate. Spent a lot of time on my post. Thanks!

Sausage is a logical outcome of efficient butchery. Traditionally, sausage-makers put to use tissues and organs which are perfectly edible and nutritious, but not particularly appealing - such as scraps, organ meats, blood, and fat - in a form that allows for preservation: typically, salted and stuffed into a tubular casing made from the cleaned and turned inside-out intestine of the animal, producing the characteristic cylindrical shape. Hence, sausages, puddings, and salami are among the oldest of prepared foods, whether cooked and eaten immediately or dried to varying degrees.

Early humans made the first sausages by stuffing roasted intestines into stomachs.[1] As early as 589 BC, a Chinese sausage (làcháng) was mentioned consisting of goat and lamb meat. The Greek poet Homer mentioned a kind of blood sausage in the Odyssey, and Epicharmus wrote a comedy titled The Sausage. Evidence suggests that sausages were already popular both among the ancient Greeks and Romans, and most likely with the illiterate tribes occupying the larger part of Europe.[1]

German Wurst: liver sausage, blood sausage, and ham sausageThe most famous sausage in ancient Italy was from Lucania (modern Basilicata) and was called lucanica, a name which lives on in a variety of modern sausages in the Mediterranean. During the reign of the Roman emperor Nero, sausages were associated with the Lupercalia festival. Early in the 10th century during the Byzantine Empire, Leo VI the Wise outlawed the production of blood sausages following cases of food poisoning.

Traditionally, sausage casings were made of the cleaned intestines, or stomachs in the case of haggis and other traditional puddings. Today, however, natural casings are often replaced by collagen, cellulose, or even plastic casings, especially in the case of industrially manufactured sausages. Some forms of sausage, such as sliced sausage, are prepared without a casing. Additionally, luncheon meat and sausage meat are now available without casings in tin cans and jars.

The most basic sausage consists of meat, cut into pieces or ground, and filled into a casing. The meat may be from any animal, but traditionally is pork, beef, or veal. The meat to fat ratio is dependent upon the style and producer, but in the United States, fat content is legally limited to a maximum of 30%, 35% or 50%, by weight, depending on the style. The United States Department of Agriculture defines the content for various sausages and generally prohibits fillers and extenders.[2] Most traditional styles of sausage from Europe and Asia use no bread-based filler and are 100% meat and fat excluding flavorings.[3] In the UK and other countries with English cuisine traditions, bread and starch-based fillers account for up to 25% of ingredients. The filler used in many sausages helps them to keep their shape as they are cooked. As the meat contracts in the heat, so the filler expands and absorbs the moisture lost from the meat.

The word sausage is derived from Old French saussiche, from the Latin word salsus, meaning salted.[4]

I voted I never wanna read this thread.

I have no reason to state other than the affection towards a sound mind and the rejection of killing sprees, both of which have been invoked in insurmountable measures at the end of this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back