• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Debate of the Decade

Who won this epic encounter?

• Jackiz Kirey

• Macios

• Tie!!! They both Suck!!!

• I have better things to do then read this thread.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Disturbed, it's so great that you are so familiar with the Prison system. It will make it much more easier for you to adjust when you get Raven's Epitaph'd.

LOL, Jerichoholic, you realize they are likely never going to get put of here, seeing as how you have absolutely no redeeming qualities. Why do you even bother posting here soon?

Disturbed, it's so great that you are so familiar with the Prison system. It will make it much more easier for you to adjust when you get Raven's Epitaph'd.

LOL, Jerichoholic, you realize they are likely never going to get put of here, seeing as how you have absolutely no redeeming qualities. Why do you even bother posting here soon?

I know right. What Bill lesnar finds funny is the Disturbed one of the more irritating posters in on the forum right now actually thinks he has the right to judge two posters who are better and clearly have more potential than him.

Ditto for Jericholic. This isn't even a proper debate.

Btw Macios how the fuck could leave out the Horsemen in Bill lesnars opinion the Greatest Stable ever. BUT it's nice to see the hard work you have put in.

Btw Macios how the fuck could leave out the Horsemen in Bill lesnars opinion the Greatest Stable ever. BUT it's nice to see the hard work you have put in.

Bill don't worry I had to save some stuff for later like Jerichoholic said. I left some things out on purpose because I knew I was going to start big. I will eventually to the horseman. I'm just waiting to see if Jackiz comes, before bringing them up as I doubt he knows who they are.

Actually jerichoholic does have quite a redeeming quality, the fact that he is a pretty good poster when his heads in the game. Jackiz is gonna no-show for sure, he only comes on once a week or so to post a silly thread and then farts off again.

Bill Lesnar said Kirey and Macios were better posters than me. I'm not great but I'm not Jackiz Kirey bad.

I am not associated as I am not in the prison. I have to debate in the non spam sections not the prison.

I didn't mean debating wise, just getting rid of the fucker.
Jenks has sorta pissed me off as well today, it's been about 32 hours since I posted my post in my "Debate". If he no shows then he won't look too good.

These debates aren't exactly happening as planned. It's really disappointing. If Jenks wants out of the debate I'd be happy to take his place. Although if that happens maybe we could make a Macios VS J4L with the same topic and same rules because I could make some intersting points and J4L could just copy and paste what he wrote into the new debate. Just a thought as these debates are weak as of late.

These debates aren't exactly happening as planned. It's really disappointing. If Jenks wants out of the debate I'd be happy to take his place. Although if that happens maybe we could make a Macios VS J4L with the same topic and same rules because I could make some intersting points and J4L could just copy and paste what he wrote into the new debate. Just a thought as these debates are weak as of late.

Of course right after I post this Jenks makes a great post about Riley. :banghead:

You guys banked too much on Jackiz. He never agreed to anything, and now since Macios showed how "great" he is at Copy & Paste, Jackiz really has no reason to accept.

Also, MACCA is NOT Bill Lesnar. One other thing, The Disturbed is a much better poster than Macios OR Jackiz Kirey. Leaps and bounds ahead of them. To be honest, from what I have seen, Bill Lesnar does not like The Disturbed and I think he was talking shit.

It seems nothing could be a worse insult than having someone say Jackiz is a better poster than you. I think he threw Macios in there because he is battling Jackiz, and it sounded like enough of a "diss" to say they are both better than The Disturbed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back