• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jerichoholic4Life Vs. JenksIX Official Debate

Who do you think won this debate?

• JenksIX

• Jerichoholic4Life

• It was a TIE!

• They both lost, because they both SUCK!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
1. Zach Ryder - I think WWE is wasting this guy. He's good in ring, and his totally marketable just look at the Jersey Shore.

2. Cody Rhodes - I don't think he'll be WWE Champion, because he's kind of small but I like Cody, he's got an outside shot of becoming champ but it will probably take a while, would need a good storyline. I'm never going to doubt a son of the American Dream though.

4. Mason Ryan - Seems like he will be taking Batista's place and will eventually be a World Champion, Batista might even get involved some how, but this is only the early stages. I think his accent might hurt him.

5. David Hart Smith - Looks just like British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith, but like 6inches taller. Davey Boy was a world champion and I can see him becoming a world champion, but I think it's going to take a while. Not sure what his mic skills are like, except he does a good Drew McIntyre impression.

6. Ezekial Jackson - I think he's being pushed with the thought in WWE he'll become a world champ, but I think he's just going to end up taking over for Mark Henry in the long run. I don't think he will become World Champ.

8. Evan Bourne - I don't like Bourne and I don't think he'll become WC. I never saw any of his work outside of WWE, I'm sure it's probably good, but I hate his style in WWE. It's all kicks and he has no muscle mass whatsoever.
I think this guy should wear a mask/face paint to have ne sort of chance. I would never want to see him as world champ, unless he really surprised me.

9. David Otunga - Guy can't wrestle and I don't find him convincing on the mic. I don't see him becoming World Champ.

10. Skip Sheffield - This guy is a wild card. I haven't heard him speak much, but I think WWE has something with him. He seems like he could be an intriguing character.

I think I would of chose Zach Rhyder for my third pick because he would of been the guy I could make the most credible case for, WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT!

I really couldn't make a convincing argument for Mason Ryan and Skip Sheffield even if they have potential to be champs.

After Rhyder, it would of been DH Smith because his family history.

I would have went with Sheffield. I think he is gonna make some noise. The things that have been said about Mason Ryan I think will be accomplished by Skip. I think he is gonna be that big ass dude that gets over, sort of taking Batista's place.

Yeah, I see depth in Sheffield, I just don't know much about him at all.

And Vince also supposedly likes him and in the long run that's what matters.

Post wise though I would have had more to write with Rhyder and DH Smith.

All I could really say about Sheffield is "I think he will one day he will be World Champ because that's what I think."

Has Skip had a singles match yet?

I agree with you guys on Sheffield. He's good, he's got the character. He's surprisingly interesting & he does a great Flair Strut.
He's had a few singles matches, on NXT & such.

Ryder I could've written quite a bit on. But DH Smith = a big no-no for me. I can never see him being Champ, no matter what relations he has. I think he's godawful in the Ring.

Alex Riley, Skip Sheffield and probably Ted Dibiase. If Ted would have been chosen already, I would have taken David Hart Smith. I would have taken Riley & Skip just to be different. Yet, I feel like I could have made the better argument for those 2 anyway.

Oh! I just wanna thank Bill Lesnar, Sparky, WWE.IS.AWESOME, and The Crock for voting for me. Also whomever the fifth voter was (I can't see the names now.)

It's much appreciated.

I voted it was a tie, but that's when I thought I was going to do a little post for Rhyder as my third guy.

Thanks Crooked. And thanks for idea in the first place.

Also, whenever I see you sig, it makes my heart smile.

Btw, when I say sig, I mean the Bill Lesnar quote. What's the appropriate name for those bottom of the post quotes anyway?

I ask because, if Crooked had a picture sig and I said I liked his sig etc, he would of thought it was the picture. From now on I'm just gonna be like "I like your Bill Lesnar (or whosever it is) quote."

Yeah def keep the quote!

Now see, if I said "Whenever I see your sig, it makes my HART smile" You definitely would of thought I meant Teddy Hart lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back