Savior of Silence

Actually the money was in the writing, as was the book deal, cast position on Saturday Night Live and the Emmy Award for writing on the David Letterman Show back in the 80s.

Remember that scene in The Sopranos when that guy was trying to pawn the Emmy and they offered him like $50?

CE1PcfXUEAAIb62.jpg

Nah, that is pretty cool though.

Possible true story: my uncle might have invented that word.

Spork sounds like something I have heard the Swedish Chef say since back in the day. So either your uncle created something that caught on with the masses, or he is actually a Muppet.

$2 says the latter given your fondness for foam, fleece and felt.

Spork sounds like something I have heard the Swedish Chef say since back in the day. So either your uncle created something that caught on with the masses, or he is actually a Muppet.

$2 says the latter given your fondness for foam, fleece and felt.

My uncle wrote a series of books called Snigglets, which are words that should have definitions but don't. Examples include.....well this.

[youtube]TixwF_ywN4A[/youtube]

My uncle wrote a series of books called Snigglets, which are words that should have definitions but don't. Examples include.....well this.

[youtube]TixwF_ywN4A[/youtube]

Rich Hall is pretty funny. Still on the fence about the origin story though. Pretty sure it was used before his segment, just not sure when.

KB is a cold mamba jamba.

Someone has to be. See, you can't let people like him think he's accomplished something. If you do, this is what they do with it. You gotta keep them beat down. If I even for a second let up on someone like him, he'd turn into a tyrant. You guys might think I'm a jerk, but you NEED people like me.

Someone has to be. See, you can't let people like him think he's accomplished something. If you do, this is what they do with it. You gotta keep them beat down. If I even for a second let up on someone like him, he'd turn into a tyrant. You guys might think I'm a jerk, but you NEED people like me.

Are you going to let me out of here or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back