The truth about Big Nick Dudley

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazing_blue

Pre-Show Stalwart
Brace yourself, because you are about to find out what a hypocrite this guy really is.

Not too long ago, I had a thread locked and moved to "trash" by Big Nick Dudley. I got pretty pissed off about it and earned myself a one-week ban because of it. Fair enough. When my ban was over, I sent a private message to Nick asking why my thread was locked. Considering that our rule book states admins would be "more than happy" to explain their actions, I was expecting a speedy reply from Nick. But he never even bothered to reply. What he did bother to do was come in here and call me names.

Like I said in another post, I am an admin on another board and I could never picture myself mistreating posters like this. In the rare case that I do lock a thread, I am a professional about it and explain my reasoning. If a member PMs me regarding any actions I have taken, I do the right thing and respond back.

Nick is a failure of a staff member.

OMG WHAT A HORROR!!

Actually, Nick's a very good mod. If a Thread's been moved to trash, it's for good reason & you should probably know already, usually when a Mod closes a thread & moves it to trash, they post the reason they've closed said thread in the final post. If they didn't, it probably was just THAT stupid, which knowing you, is more than likely.

EDIT: This is the thread;

"White superstars should form a militia-themed stable"

Your opening post was;

I've heard Triple H talk a lot in interviews about how guys should try different things to get noticed. I think a little shock value can go a long way to helping a guy's career. Who could forget the Nation Of Domination, which grew to draw influence from both the Nation Of Islam and the Black Panther Party?

I think wrestlers like Husky Harris, Tyson Kidd, Heath Slater and maybe Skip Sheffield could get a lot of crowd reaction with this gimmick. They could talk about feeling oppressed and unwelcomed in today's liberal society. They could hail from a Southern state and have a Southern motto:

"Only God can judge me. I will free my state from federal oppression and return it to its Confederate roots."

They could feud with R-Truth, Air Boom, Epico & Primo, Booker T, Alex Riley and others.

We've already established that the thread is stupid, there we go.

Oh and look, surprisingly, Nick left a final comment before closing the thread.

Oh, a race war? Nice.

Closed. For obvious reasons, obviously.

That clears that up then.

I probably missed his PM. I respond, usually, as quickly as possible. His must have fallen through the cracks. What a shame.

Oh, and I responded in that thread. Freak.

The truth about Big Nick Dudley is that he is a fucking asshole who lets his opinions cloud his judgment. He really needs to do a better job of being an admin.

The truth about Big Nick Dudley is that he is a fucking asshole who lets his opinions cloud his judgment. He really needs to do a better job of being an admin.

The truth is you shouldn't be flaming people outside of the Bar Room, and you don't understand his job title. You haven't read the rules, apparently, as our Admins are KB and Slyfox, and Nick, like myself, is a Moderator.

My guess is that he disagreed with an opinion of yours, and made a better argument than you did regarding the subject, and this is your way of lashing out. Mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back