• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ryan86 personal apologies to you guys.

ryan86

Cody Rhodes Is Top Dog
KlnderBunker, SlyFox, D-man, Nate, Big Nick Dudley, Brain, JackHammer...

So here I grieve with my pellow calling my Name
A depressed soul who once enjoyed infamous Fame
Off to a quick start, his name was Ryan
It seemed as though no-one could tame the Lion

With an entertaining style that brought in the Masses
So much controversy, so many Clashes
Watch out Ryan, your views cause Harm
Then came Cocco and Geoge, who took me under their Arms

Slow it down young kid, your becoming a Target
But my pride was to big to be taken off the Market
The battle was on but I lost the Collision
Now here I sit... In the wrestlezone Prison

I'm Sorry. Everyone, I am very sorry. Klunderbunker, SlyFox, D-man, Brain, Nate, Big Nick Dudley, Jack Hammer... Please except my opologies.

Too little too late.

But we had a breakthrough...

We were all cool... i thought we were. Maybe you realy cant stand me?

I will work my hardest to get your respect back... if i ever had it... maybe a little?... a tiny bit?

But we had a breakthrough...

We were all cool... i thought we were. Maybe you realy cant stand me?

I will work my hardest to get your respect back... if i ever had it... maybe a little?... a tiny bit?

It's not my call. An admin put you in here. They supersede me.

Stage one of being put in prison on WZ: Apologies

Stage two is : overreaction at treatment while in prison.

That's a long one.

Are they letting you hang up your Cody Rhodes posters on your e-prison walls?

Don't let the system beat you. You should start a hugely popular wrestling thread in here.

Just admit your defeat to D-Man.

D-Man... you have defeated me. and the rest have put me in my place.

I am on my knees, with the powerfull sword of of the rightous, coming down on me like a furry of fire. I have been decapatated. Ryan86 is no more.

The resurrexion will come. And out of me shall form three blinding lights. So overpowering that the weak will flee. Out of my left hand shall be the light of conviction. Slaying all who find enjoyment at the suffering of others. The suffering shall rejoice in my name. Then out of my right hand shall come the light of compassion. For what you doeth apon the weakest among us, you shall do to me. The weak shall rejoice in my name. Finaly, out of my chest shall come the light of salvation. This light will draw the masses to the music of forgivness. But only those who can forgive, shall recieve salvation. The forgiven shall rejoice in my name. This day is coming. Those who hear this shall not be taken by surprise.

cup-of-lol.gif

The admins and mods have cameras installed everywhere, even in the showers; an alt can't escape unnoticed

See, this shit is sick. You get some poor bastard to beg and grovel for "forgiveness" for shit that really makes no difference, harms no one and nothing, and then shoot them down and treat them like shit when they do finally break and try to seek your approval. It's cruel and unusual punishment, it alienates people for no reason, and forces good people away when they become frustrated with trying to seek out approval and acceptance that never comes.

See, this shit is sick. You get some poor bastard to beg and grovel for "forgiveness" for shit that really makes no difference, harms no one and nothing, and then shoot them down and treat them like shit when they do finally break and try to seek your approval. It's cruel and unusual punishment, it alienates people for no reason, and forces good people away when they become frustrated with trying to seek out approval and acceptance that never comes.

If he came to a wrestling forum seeking approval. He came to the wrong place.

It doesn't seem very sincere, so why should anyone give him any sincerity?

I have no idea why he's in prison, nor do I really care, but on this end of the computer screen, it seems bogus.

Well, considering my "spamming" actions fall under the same action, it should have been a first time infraction for spamming. I gave three responces, with a point, trying to back up a new poster from some of the teritorial "bullies" on here, and never recived an infraction for any. By the time they were noticed, they had all risen out of the same action. Comon scence interpretation would have ran them all as one single infraction. And they should have been viewed as being ran "concerrent". The max punishment, under proper steps and procedure, would have either given me a one week suspension, or relegated me to the spam sections for 30 days.

I know for a fact iv'e done never done any real harm to ANY-ONE OF YOU. Im sorry and I hope we can move forward pretty quickly. And yeas, the reason was very bogus as to why I was put here, especially as explained, legaly, above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back