J.J. Where Are You?

SSJPhenom

The Phenom of WZ
Ever since BlunderKunker accused him of plagiarism (well more like proved he did plagiarize) I haven't seen anything new from him. Was he scared away or something. I did like discussing sports with him.

We all do dumb things every once in a while, so get over the fact you got caught and come back.

What did he plagiarise? Sucks if he left.. he was one of the common faces in the wrestling non-spam sections. Hope he comes back.

He plagiarized some comments from Reddit.com regarding David Blatt and some other coaches in the NBA. Read the thread in the Sports Arena titled What's Next For David Blatt. He called out BlunderKunker and got exposed, but I don't believe he plagiarized all of his comments. At least I hope not.

Just read GSB's sig three times in a row to make sure I didn't miss anything. Seems like an airtight case.

Just read GSB's sig three times in a row to make sure I didn't miss anything. Seems like an airtight case.

I've been waiting to get banned for that signature for a long time.

I'm topic, J "the Plagirist" J is ten times better than most other posters. I highly anticipate his return and other people's thoughts.

In all seriousness though the fact he is away from the forum is noncense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back