• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mom Caught Blowing Son's Teammate During Wrestling Match

This woman will probably receive SOME JAIL not prison, but JAIL time, probation, a fine, loss of her child, etc...nothing major, though.
Damn. I assume you are rich, childless, socially secure and apparently gay or bisexual.
Double standards that affect both sexes are present when it comes to sex and society. Just so happens that some are worse than others.
What is a bisexual underaged schoolboy with a gay overtone has relationships with an older female bisexual teacher with macho overtones? What would happen then?

My guess:
head_explodes.jpg

I can tell you don't have a kid. Hopefully, you never do with your attitude towards losing one.

Well, dude, if she went to prison, she'd lose the kid anyway. Did you stop to think about that before you made your comment?

Either way CPS is taking her kid. That's unavoidable. Having to spent 5-7 years in prison AND losing your kids is substantially more painful than just losing it.

At least serving jail time, she has a CHANCE to get her kid back before he turns 18. Remember, he's already 15 as it is.

Personally, if she was that worried about losing her child, she shouldn't have been sucking off under aged kids. You think my attitude about kids is awful, here's a news flash for you, SHE'S A PEDOPHILE.

She doesn't deserve to have a kid. Of course I'm going to be cavalier about her losing her kid. She was fucking under aged boys. If this were a single father fucking under aged girls I doubt you'd give one shit if he lost his child to CPS.

EDIT: Also, let me explain to you how inmates deal with child rapists (this is statutory rape) and molesters, they try to murder them. That or they rape them for the duration of their sentence. So, yes, being sent to prison, getting murdered or raped for a stretch of 5-7, AND losing your kid is much more major than losing your kid.

Her kid is also in HS and has 15 of 18 years with his mother. It's not like she's losing an infant. Besides, who's to say that her kid even WANTS to be around her right now.

Think things through before you post comments like "hopefully you never have kids." Things could be way more major than they probably will end up being.

Also, for the record, we're not talking about a good woman losing her kids here, we're talking about a sick woman who fucks boys.

Also, Raiku, your posts are absolute pointless. Way to troll there, buddy.

Well, dude, if she went to prison, she'd lose the kid anyway. Did you stop to think about that before you made your comment?

Nope. I only thought about you saying losing a kid is no big deal. I don't give a damn about her or you. But, I suggest you get clipped if you think having your kid taken away is nothing serious. pedophile or not.

Nope. I only thought about you saying losing a kid is no big deal. I don't give a damn about her or you. But, I suggest you get clipped if you think having your kid taken away is nothing serious. pedophile or not.

If you think that a pedophile should have a kid I'm not the one who needs to get clipped. It's becoming clear that you really don't read posts, you just take what you want from them and begin typing.

It's not a big deal if a pedophile loses their children. You're the only person who thinks that. There's consequences to your actions. If you're a 38 year parent who's sucking and fucking an under-aged teenager, what do you think is going to happen?

I seriously can't believe that I'm having to explain this to you. There are worse things that could happen to her than losing your kid.

I NEVER said it was no big deal. I said "nothing major." Considering that child molesters and rapists are routinely murdered and raped in prison, I'd say that's a lot worse. Especially considering that she's going to lose the kid anyhow. Potentially being raped or murdered in prison on top of losing your child is much more major than just losing your child.

I guess this concept is lost on you. Things could be A LOT worse for her than they're actually going to be.

Think before you post and read the entirety of someone's post before you quote a section of it as a straw-man argument. If you actually bothered to read the entire thread, you'd have a clue what's going on. Instead, you read up to a certain point, see something you don't like and because spouting off at the mouth attacking me when you've not bothered to gain all the facts.

A pedophile losing a child is no big deal. If you feel differently, which you stated above that you did, you have some serious issues that you need to work through.

If you think that a pedophile should have a kid I'm not the one who needs to get clipped. It's becoming clear that you really don't read posts, you just take what you want from them and begin typing.

I never said they should.

It's not a big deal if a pedophile loses their children. You're the only person who thinks that.

It's a big deal for anybody to lose their kid. When you have kids, you will finally understand what I am saying. Until then, keep showing your ignorance.

There's consequences to your actions. If you're a 38 year parent who's sucking and fucking an under-aged teenager, what do you think is going to happen?

I seriously can't believe that I'm having to explain this to you. There are worse things that could happen to her than losing your kid.

She isn't losing my kid. She is losing her kid. Simple English. Learn it.

I NEVER said it was no big deal. I said "nothing major." Considering that child molesters and rapists are routinely murdered and raped in prison, I'd say that's a lot worse. Especially considering that she's going to lose the kid anyhow. Potentially being raped or murdered in prison on top of losing your child is much more major than just losing your child.

You really are fucking stupid, you know that? What am I saying? Of course you don't. "Nothing major" IS the same as "no big deal." How in the world can you not know that?

Think before you post and read the entirety of someone's post before you quote a section of it as a straw-man argument. If you actually bothered to read the entire thread, you'd have a clue what's going on. Instead, you read up to a certain point, see something you don't like and because spouting off at the mouth attacking me when you've not bothered to gain all the facts.

A pedophile losing a child is no big deal. If you feel differently, which you stated above that you did, you have some serious issues that you need to work through.

Perhaps you should get some life experiences before you think about telling others that do have it what is what.

Oh, and one more thing...

Learn what a pedophile is. The term you are looking for here is ephebophilia. A pedophile is attracted to prepubescent children. You do know what prepubescent means, right?

First off, I'm far more educated than yourself. Unless you have a Ph.D. you're my second banana as I'm presently working on mine.

Second off, "nothing major" is not the same as "no big deal." When I said "nothing major," I was referring to being raped and/murdered in prison in addition to losing your child. I don't know how many times I have to repeat this statement. You're clearly too ignorant to understand this because you've consistently glossed over this fact in every post you've made.

Again, you make straw-man arguments with portions of my posts and ignore the critical parts of that same post which dramatically change the tone of what I've said.

Also,

paedophile or esp ( US ) pedophile (ˈpiːdəʊˌfaɪl)

— n
a person who is sexually attracted to children

Anyone not emancipated and under the age of 18 is legally classified as a child. The term works. I'm aware of the psychological term ephebophile, however, I refer to legal terms.

I also love the fact that you're calling me "fucking stupid" and "ignorant" while you're flaming me over the internet. Because that shows the true level of someone's intelligence, right? Again, I'm far more educated than you. As I've already stated on this thread, I have two bachelors degrees and two masters degrees. I'm also working on my doctorate. If you're going to make a generalized comment about someone you know nothing about, you should probably have all of your facts straight.

I appreciate the fact that your intellectual capacity is such that you're incapable of saying anything other than "you're fucking stupid," or "you're a waste of oxygen."

Additionally, you did say that it's a big deal if "ephebophile" loses their child. I'm pretty sure that you said "It's a big deal if anyone loses their child, pedophile or not."

I'm okay with someone losing their child, no matter how much it crushes them, in circumstances like this. I'm sorry that my apathy towards someone who sleeps with boys offends you so much. I couldn't care less if this woman loses her kids and NEVER sees them again in her life. It's not a big deal to me and it never will be. I'm not the one having oral sex with someone 23 years my younger. Additionally, if I were having oral sex/sex with someone 23 years my younger, I would make sure that they were of legal age to consent to such an act. I'll state it again, just so you understand, someone who does things like this and puts their sexual urges ahead of their child's wellbeing does not deserve to have kids and it doesn't bother me that she will lose them. I hope her son doesn't talk to her for a couple years.

Well, Mr. Phd, you still don't know the proper definition of a pedophile. Google really is a Godsend for you, huh? You say that you were using legal terms? That is hilarious. Pedophilia is a legal term. A term that you have been misusing over and over.

I did say "It's a big deal if anyone loses their child, pedophile or not." Why did I say that? because YOU used the term pedophile. I can go back and show you if you like.

If you really are educated, then you wouldn't post a sentence like "There are worse things that could happen to her than losing your kid." A fifth grader can do better. That is a fact. If you are educated, I suggest you go sue the pants off of your teachers. They are clearly to blame for your improper use of the English language. Looks like your degrees let you down. You might as well use them for toilet paper now.

EDIT: If you want to continue this, I can continue to show how wrong you really are on this matter.

Well, Mr. Phd, you still don't know the proper definition of a pedophile. Google really is a Godsend for you, huh? You say that you were using legal terms? That is hilarious. Pedophilia is a legal term. A term that you have been misusing over and over.

I did say "It's a big deal if anyone loses their child, pedophile or not." Why did I say that? because YOU used the term pedophile. I can go back and show you if you like.

If you really are educated, then you wouldn't post a sentence like "There are worse things that could happen to her than losing your kid." A fifth grader can do better. That is a fact. If you are educated, I suggest you go sue the pants off of your teachers. They are clearly to blame for your improper use of the English language. Looks like your degrees let you down. You might as well use them for toilet paper now.

EDIT: If you want to continue this, I can continue to show how wrong you really are on this matter.

Again, you have avoided everything I've stated and just used Ad Hominem arguments. I could begin to point out why this is considered ignorant logic, but I'm sure you already know.

I'm glad that you think you're SOOOO much more educated and superior to everyone when you commit basic logical fallacies in your own arguments. Smooth, buddy, I'd suggest suing your teachers as well. Especially if you had a debate coach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back