Is The Animal Returning?

I'd assume he wouldn't mind coming back if the money was right.

True, and even if Mr. Bautista never comes out and mentions it as a factor, money might be the very thing that brings him back.

I compare his situation to Rob Van Dam's. There are only so many years a professional wrestler has to function at the top of his abilities. Yes, there are wrestlers who compete into their 50's and 60's, but except for a handful, they are beyond their top money-making years after they hit middle age. Van Dam spent several of his prime earning years away from the sport, allegedly because it interfered with his ability to enjoy life as he wanted to live it. Yes, that's his privilege, but those years also coincide with the shrinking amount of time his body will be able to withstand the rigors of his profession. Once they're gone, they're gone.

The same applies to Batista. If you consider things he's said over the years, it seems that he'll be happy in pro wrestling only as long as everything is done his way. He wants more championship titles, he wants more money, he wants a less taxing work schedule....he wants and he wants. When he didn't get everything he wanted, he quit.

Now, he's talking about a possible return......and I say if he's going to do it now, then it would have been wiser for him to be doing it all along. Maybe he'd be that much closer to achieving the financial independence we all want for ourselves and our families.

Of course, if its not money he wants to come back for, but rather because he loves pro wrestling so much.....then the same thing applies. If you engage in a profession that requires a body that's strong and capable, maybe it's best to suck it up and stay with it while you're still in the kind of shape you need to be to sustain it.

Rob Van Dam came back, probably because he needed money and realized his skills are best suited to earning lots of it in pro wrestling. To that end, he abandoned some top money-earning years he can never get back. To those of you who will challenge me by saying a person has a right to do what they want to do......I say yes, yes and yes; that's true. Sometimes, though, we put aside what we want to do in order to first get what we need.

I believe this with Van Dam.....and feel the same with Batista. If you want to come back, Dave, then do it. There's a place for you now, but who knows how long Mother Nature will allow the door stay open?

Batista never entertained me. As a fan, I prefer Miz over him any day of the week. I don’t give a shit about a guy being huge and tough, I care about a story and I care about being entertained and the Miz does both things very well.

That being said, Batista will be back eventually but it’s my understanding he is filming Scorpion King III right now so a return before 'Mania is unlikely.

I completely agree. He earned a spot because of his size, not his talent. I think there is a place for him on the roster and he would be accepted back by the fans, just not me. I couldn't care any less to see him and prefer he sticks to his C-level acting career and alleged MMA career.

I completely agree. He earned a spot because of his size, not his talent. I think there is a place for him on the roster and he would be accepted back by the fans, just not me. I couldn't care any less to see him and prefer he sticks to his C-level acting career and alleged MMA career.

:lol: to your sig...BANG! BANG! BANGELOW!

He sure earned a place due to his size but when he was there RAW was actually interesting. He knew how to wrestle. He wasn't like those 8 ft giants using clotheslines and stuffs. I loved his feud with Triple H. He had a great feud with Undertaker as well. He had one with John Cena as well. They were good. He was a monster. Wrestling is getting boring for a mark like me as well. I am fed up with those DDT'S, hurricanaranas and arm drags. I want to see Power Bombs, Spine Busters, F-5's and stuffs. So, he'd surely bring something good to the roster.

Again, kudos to your sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back