The Animal Or The Hitman

How is this even a thread batista doesnt even compare to the hitman. Brets worst match was better than batista best match. Bret had all of canada on his side batista has no one. there is a reason why they are comparing him to the ultimate warrior and im not talkin about stradom wise

i hope thats a joke..

i hate batista i cant wait to see him lose the title at mania..
bret hart was the man i wish he could come back
but knowin wwe they would have batista beat bret hart on raw and then have bret hart beat him on the PPV

ha this thread has to be a joke, im ot a big fan of bret hart but he could actualy string a half dent match 2gether unlike the dozzy batista

Bret Hart is obviously much better. But I like Batista more:icon_wink:

I'm not going to troll this thread or anything, but I mean come on guys. First of all this thread has no relation to the Smackdown! Brand except for Batista, and thats just using him in context.

The answer to your question, is that the Hitman is the better wrestler, the better grappler, the better brawler, the better everything. Batista has some marginal talent that gets overshadowed by his horrible mic skills, but he's not even in the same league as Bret Hart.

i really don't think i should even justify this question with an answer! i would really like to the reasoning and thought process behind this. now that there is a valid question!

yeah I don't even know how this question even comes up in a conversation, lol.

Despite the fact that Bret (as much as I hate him) is much better overall than most people in the business, Batista wrestles a different style anyway, it's hard to compare.

Obviously a lot of guys, for instance, are beter technical wrestlers than, say, the Big Show... but the Big Show isn't a mat wrestler. Different style but he wrestles his style almost to perfection. Another example is Andre the Giant... yeah Bret is a better wrestler, but Andre is a better big man, lol. So it's kinda hard to compare...

But the answer is clearly bret...and it always will be.

You're kidding aren't you. Batista is one of the worst wrestlers and "champions" ever known to wwe. A joke... Bret Hart is a legend, a future h.o.f.'er and one of the best technical wrestlers ever period...

You're kidding aren't you. Batista is one of the worst wrestlers and "champions" ever known to wwe. A joke... Bret Hart is a legend, a future h.o.f.'er and one of the best technical wrestlers ever period...

You need to start making longer posts, and FYI Bret Hart already is a HoF-er! But I agree that this thread has to be a joke seriously Batista and Hart shouldn't be used in the same sentence unless "would lose to" is between them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back