Is Megan Fox really that hot?

Seeing Ex's dont bother me. After I break up with a girl, I may as well have never met them. Don't even bat an eyelash. After my last break up, I went and bought a pizza and watched wrestling with my friend, just as I was planning to anyway.

I may very well be the only person to relate Wrestling shows to relationship events.

2002 - No Way Out: Got a phone call from the girl I would go on to date.

2002 - Wrestlemania: Broke up with her/was broken up with, when the girl I truly loved said she wanted us to be together.

2002 - Backlash: Lost my virginity to 'said' girl I was in love with.

2002 - Vengeance: Began dating the girl who'd become my first fiance'

2002 - Armageddon: (roughly a few days before/after, technically) was dumped by fiance'

2004 - Judgment Day: Erin & I broke up

2004 - Bad Blood: Still living together, Erin & I had a big argument in regard to our future.

The irony of the fact that most of the PPV titles go in conjunction with the events that happened, haven't gone un-noticed, either.

This thread has made me laugh

She's an IBTC goddess but admittedly while I think she is pretty stunning from the neck down, her face is not all that.

In short, Hayden & Stacey are better.

I just checked the entire thread and found zero pics. I had a rule instated last week that any bar room threads discussing the hotness of any female would be required to have pics, or it would be closed. This thread has 5 minutes.

megan-fox.jpg

Done.

I've never viewed Megan Fox as attractive. And no, FTS. It's not because I couldn't bag her. It's because I don't find her attractive. There are a multitude of people I'd rather have. Especially non-insane people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back