Is Megan Fox really that hot?

MMM HMMM

You just have to be strong. They're all a little crazy, so you just need to weed your way through those moments and see if she has anything to offer.

She is sexy but I agree with one of the posters above she is really not that good for a relationship because I doubt men would want a proper relationship with her with that body they be two busy thinking sexual thoughs about her.

Honestly though, I have met a few pretty even keeled girls. Generally no, though. Also attractiveness seems to run inverse to sanity and common sense. You cant really blame them though, they have an entirely altered perception of the world than a normal person, so of course they act like rabid ass fools

Yes. I stand firmly behind that colloquial way of saying that I don't understand you people.

Haha... fair enough. I've always said that men usually fall into one of two categories (with varying levels, of course): Creepers or Clingers. And I will never understand that, either. :)

I guess I would prefer a clinger to a creeper. At least you would know where he was. :lmao:

I don't think I am either of those, unless overly trusting and space loving fits into either of those categories. :(

Haha... fair enough. I've always said that men usually fall into one of two categories (with varying levels, of course): Creepers or Clingers. And I will never understand that, either. :)

HA must be why so many girls find me facinating. Im kinda creepy though, I suppose

I gotta interject here. Can't really see myself being painted as the fuckin' creepy guy....guess that makes me clingy as hell. I'm probably that reluctant to be clingy guy, if it makes any sense.

HA must be why so many girls find me facinating. Im kinda creepy though, I suppose

Girls probably find you facinating because you're hot. Regardless, you openly admit that you fall into category #1: The Creeper.

I guess I would prefer a clinger to a creeper. At least you would know where he was.

I don't think I am either of those, unless overly trusting and space loving fits into either of those categories.

Clingers are usually worse than creepers. I'd bet you're a Creeper.

I gotta interject here. Can't really see myself being painted as the fuckin' creepy guy....guess that makes me clingy as hell. I'm probably that reluctant to be clingy guy, if it makes any sense.

Don't worry, there are different levels of creepy. Most creepers aren't the type of guys that hide in the bushes outside your house and steal pieces of your trash for safe keeping. There's a big difference between a Stage 1 and a Stage 5 Creeper.

I guess I should be happy to not be in the worse category. Define creeper for me, because I am fairly unemotional.

I did see an ex the other night though. That kinda hit me. Then I hit myself some whiskey, and everything was better. :lmao:

Don't worry, there are different levels of creepy. Most creepers aren't the type of guys that hide in the bushes outside your house and steal pieces of your trash for safe keeping. There's a big difference between a Stage 1 and a Stage 5 Creeper.

No, I got that much. I actually know friends that reach ALL the levels, strangely enough. Makes me want to question the kind of crowd I hang with :lmao:

I guess I should be happy to not be in the worse category. Define creeper for me, because I am fairly unemotional.

I did see an ex the other night though. That kinda hit me. Then I hit myself some whiskey, and everything was better. :lmao:

What did I tell you about the exes!?! Although, you have redeemed yourself by throwing in the comment about the whiskey. I'm gonna assume it was Wild Turkey and you know that makes my heart smile.

Seeing Ex's dont bother me. After I break up with a girl, I may as well have never met them. Don't even bat an eyelash. After my last break up, I went and bought a pizza and watched wrestling with my friend, just as I was planning to anyway.

Seeing Ex's dont bother me. After I break up with a girl, I may as well have never met them. Don't even bat an eyelash. After my last break up, I went and bought a pizza and watched wrestling with my friend, just as I was planning to anyway.

:lmao: I thought I was the only one.

Me too, but this one I was with for two and a half years and I wanted to marry her, so it was different.

The whiskey cured me.

Yes, yes she dfinately is. Her tits are plenty big enough. They aren't huge, but the are fuckin perfect.

Shame though she is bat shit fuckin crazy. No thanks.

She's really not that crazy though.

Instead of partying around and acting like some **** everyday like most celebrities her age, she likes to chill at home with her boyfriend, play video games, smoke weed and paint all day.

That's not crazy; that's marriage material if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back