• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is 10/10/10 The Day That Will Make or Break TNA?

DangerousDave

The dirtiest player in the game.
Bound for Glory is historically TNA's biggest event of the year. This year I think this is the event that will make or break the company. The buildup has been huge with many drawn out storylines that are supposed to culminate at BFG.

"They" is a storyline that has the potential to make people think "wow, that was great!, TNA has given me a payoff that was worth the wait!" or "fuck TNA, they wasted almost 6 months on this bullshit, I'm never watching again!" I think this one storyline will have more impact on TNA's reputation than any of the others at BFG.

"Deception" is a storyline that has been going on since the beginning of the year, but only in small doses. As we near BFG the story keeps building. I'm interested in the outcome, but to me this isn't a make it or break it storyline.

The 3 way dance for the WHC has the potential to be great or be a disaster depending on how it is booked. It needs to be a long hard fought match. I don't mind a little creative cheating by one of the participants (Anderson, I'm looking at you) to win, but if it ends with a run-in or inconclusive finish like that stupid double 3 count in the Hardy/Angle match people are going to be pissed.

RDV vs Abyss. This better be a violent, brutal match or RDV will loose all credibility and TNA will loose credibility along with him. Somehow, I think this match is going to be the disappointment of the event.

Fortune vs EV2 is an opportunity to put EV2 out of business for good, which is what I hope happens. Not that I like to see anyone loose their job, but these guys have to go to make room for TNA's young talent. I don't think I'm alone in wanting an end to these guys and think their departure would be a plus for TNA.

Do you think that BFG will be the event that makes or breaks the company? Will this event have an effect on whether you will watch TNA in the future?

Ric-Flair.jpg

I have to agree with you on this one. Usually I watch TNA events alone since I can't go to the blast zone with my friends like I do for WWE events, but for BFG, I'm throwing a party. Trust me, if all of this investment, and I'm not just talking about the party, goes to waste - I'll be fucking pissed. I've stuck up for TNA hundreds of times, telling people to give TNA more than a week to prove that it's worth it, and if they don't prove me right with BFG, I'll feel like giving up.

My ideal BFG is Fortune winning, Anderson winning, RVD winning then being destroyed by "they", and "They" being SOMETHING original. If you look at the odds of ALL that happening, they aren't good. Too many things need heels to win in order to make BFG the event that sets TNA apart which is the reason I fear for TNA right now. If this event isn't booked smart beyond the opening few matches, I'll have a unsettling feeling about the direction of the company. I really do believe that TNA will decide not only if I watch TNA for the long haul, but if a lot of other fans continue to have faith in their product as I do.

Let's just hope none of the following happen:

- Jeff Hardy Wins the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
- EV2 beats Fortune
- RVD triumphs over "they" after all of this hype.
- "They" is a NWO 2.0 or WWE 2.0
- Hogan or Bischoff get involved in the ME.
- THERE ARE NO BULLSHIT FINISHES.

It all depends on if TNA epically fails if they do they are in trouble. I personally think TNA is going to do something to up THEIR COMPANIES GAME not the wrestling industry though, I do think its going to lead TNA in a new direction, I think BFG is going to be an event that will give TNA something to build on, lets face it the added so many guys after hogan its been one big shuffle of well known stars, and good in ring workers of TNA, if anything i think the after math of BFG will lead to TNA having some consistent booking and some direction with its stars, but its not going to be anythign ground breaking like shane mcmahon, batista , or goldberg.

Is it make or break? I guess if they epically fail, but i just dont think its going to happen, TNA has gotten better every BFG and I think the trend will continue on 10-10-10

It's a meh it or break it moment for TNA. Allow me to elaborate.

If TNA fucks up, personally, I'll be disappointed to the point where I might stop watching it altogether. That's the break it part. BFG might kill TNA.

The "Meh it" part is if TNA succeeds to deliver everything it HAS to deliver. I say "meh" because even if it's the most awesome and epic shit ever, it won't raise the ratings with more than 0.2 because people just refuse to like TNA even when it's good.

Personally, I think this will make TNA. They are not idiots. They're even more aware that this is it, this is where Hogan, Bischoff, Russo and Dixie stick it up to every single person out there who shat on their regime and arrival to TNA. This is the pay-off. This is the time to show that these guys are a legit company.

The best part of BFG is after BFG. All the storylines will be over or will at least open a new chapter ( as far as "they" goes ). Regardless of who comes out on top, Ev.2 is gone. TNA has to start all over, do a lot of things in a better way, produce fresh storylines and new feuds.

I agree with K4P-Unleashed. I don't really care if RVD wins or loses, though. I'm fine with him beating Abyss, AS LONG AS the match is good. Either way, I couldn't care less about the finish of that bout. Gimme a good match, gimme a good finish - I'm a happy guy.

Fourtune HAS to beat EV.2.0. Dominate them, kill them, I don't care. Squash. That's it. There's no other way.

Other than that, I trust TNA's creativity and common sense. Even though they have holes in their booking, they rarely give the win to the wrong guy at big events.

i think that at BFG TNA will have a big scene where they make up a storyline and have wwe buy them out and wwe be the they and have guys like supercena undertaker kane randy orton rey mysterio and alberto del rio attack the guys at TNA and have vinnie mac come out and announce that he just bought out TNA and have dixie easy e and hogan all be in on it to and have every tna talent have a massive brawl with the wwe guys and have the wwe guys win and take over TNA that would be the best :) so what do you think

It's important because they have built it up, both in the storylines & outside the ring. It seems like every day there is a tweet from Dixie Carter or Jeff Jarrett talking about how something huge is going to happen. And, of course, Abyss has been talking about "they" for a couple of months now. So, if it is a letdown, then it probably will hurt the company. Can TNA deliver? I really don't know. But I plan on ordering BFG to find out.

As for the matches, I hope Mr. Anderson wins & aligns himself with "they", becoming a full-on heel champion. He can cheat to win or pin Hardy, which would keep Angle from having to retire. I also hope Fortune wins, because I'm not really a fan of EV2, but also because Fortune needs to look strong. I'm not sure what to expect from the deception angle or the Abyss/RVD match. Ultimately, I think the success of the PPV will be determined by the World title match & the identity of "they".

10/10/10 is just another storyline used to hype viewers and get them more ratings. That is all.

Unless they pull some Finger Poke Of Doom bullshit I don't think BFG is going to make or break TNA. Fans will still watch and their revenue will still be flowing. The storyline involving Abyss is meant to do exactly what it is doing-keeping your interest, because let's face it most of us are tired of the Fortune/EV2 Feud and there isn't much of a storyline going into the 3 Way Dance. Hell really the only reason to watch Bound For Glory is just to find out who the fuck "They" are. Watch it be something weak. I hate to be pessimistic but when IWC keeps really hyped up over some mystery, it almost always turns out to be something stupid.

I am with all of you. This is a make it or break it moment for TNA. Too many times in the past we have been let down by the so called hype of this company. Too many time have we heard from TNA that 'this will change the face of wrestling'.

Well you know what? Its time to put up or shut up. I am not any anyway knocking any of the original talent or kurt angle. I thought (just as many others) TNA was building on something before they brough all this old ass talent in. Now, they have really pissed me off by insulting my intelligence by pushing EV2 on everyone and trying to push them over everyone else.

This is the time that TNA backs up their hype and truely does something that will make all of us say "wow, i was not expecting that!'

Now will that happen......Well lets just say that I have been burned too many times to buy in. At least to the PPV.

Abyss keeps saying THEY are coming. He has a board named Janice and a branding Iron named Bob. Dixie Carter's parents just happen to be named Robert and Janice...and they own Panda Energy.....which owns TNA. There you go...I just saved ya money on a PPV.

Well Lets see nothing about the outcome of any of these matches seem to be spectacular and I have nothing against TNA. maybe its the way BFG is booked that has me turned off. If i was to rebook the matches I would have

RVD Vs Anderson for the TNA champ
AJ Styles Vs Flair
Angle Vs Hardy Vs Abyss
Pope Vs Jarret
Samoa Joe Vs Lethal
Chris Sabin Vs Generation ME
Ev2.0 Vs Fourtune in a lethal lockdown match

10/10/10 is just another storyline used to hype viewers and get them more ratings. That is all. The storyline involving Abyss is meant to do exactly what it is doing-keeping your interest, because let's face it most of us are tired of the Fortune/EV2 Feud and there isn't much of a storyline going into the 3 Way Dance. Hell really the only reason to watch Bound For Glory is just to find out who the fuck "They" are. Watch it be something weak.

BFG has plenty going into it
-TNA is determining their WHC, which has been vacant for awhile, thats pretty big the face of TNA will result of that match.

-Deception is nothing to sleep on I refuse to believe its some randomn storyline that they are just throwing together with a lack luster payoff, Sting has been the headliner at damn near every BFG since TNA started on spike, He is the most prestigious star on the roster and if he is talking about Deception it means something special. Because if it didnt they could have easily built sting up and have him put over a young guy.

-As far as match quality and excitement I would not be surprised if MCMG vs gen me steals the show.

-RVD vs Abyss I believe will be a good match

-I could careless about fortune/ev2.0 this whole storyline is meant to put Fortune over as heels thats obvious for people who complain about this, they need to realize this is the best case scenario for Fortune. They are being built as a heel stable, not as individuals, take into account every face/tweener that is worth something is in a major storyline Sting/Hogan/Nash/Joe/Hardy/Angle/Anderson/Pope. Take out those guys and EV2 has drawn more fans then everyone in the TNA locker room combined.

It would be even less interesting if they threw together some random combo of tna guys because the Whole point of Fortune is they are the best in TNA, that they created the company, and are the future of the company, so how does them taking out some random combo of tag teams, or individuals but them over at all, when they are obviously better then the competiton they would face and their would be no storyline behind it. At least against Ev2 their is a storyline, and Fortune will get over as heels even more when they slaughter Ev2 at their own game for coming to TNA

Abyss keeps saying THEY are coming. He has a board named Janice and a branding Iron named Bob. Dixie Carter's parents just happen to be named Robert and Janice...and they own Panda Energy.....which owns TNA. There you go...I just saved ya money on a PPV.

Thats true but TNA arent made of straight newbies they arent assuming everyone who watches TNA is a kid, and will just not catch on to things. I think Hogan, Bischoff, Russo, and all the other vets in the back know about smarks they are not that naive to think people wouldn't figure that out and tie it together. Sometimes they just like throwing stuff out their so fans can bite at it.

For all intensive purposes lets say you are right thats still a pretty big deal and if its Dixie parents what does that mean for TNA, would they come alone? I doubt it its the biggest storyline of the PPV.

BFG has plenty going into it
-TNA is determining their WHC, which has been vacant for awhile, thats pretty big the face of TNA will result of that match.

The WHC match is suppose to be big; that's the Main Event (or suppose to be) but they really haven't done anything but strip the gold from RVD just so he can face whoever wins it in this match. Doesn't make much sense if you think about it and that's why I'm not that interested.

-Deception is nothing to sleep on I refuse to believe its some randomn storyline that they are just throwing together with a lack luster payoff, Sting has been the headliner at damn near every BFG since TNA started on spike, He is the most prestigious star on the roster and if he is talking about Deception it means something special. Because if it didnt they could have easily built sting up and have him put over a young guy.

Which is probably going to culminate along with Abyss's "They"- hyped to the moon and most likely the payout will be disappointing.

-As far as match quality and excitement I would not be surprised if MCMG vs gen me steals the show.

Haven't these guys fought every-other-week on TNA iMPACT? I doubt they'll steal the show because they seem a bit over exposed.

-RVD vs Abyss I believe will be a good match

Hopefully. Just like I hope Abyss's angle doesn't turn into something horrendous- like a heel turn for Hogan and Easy E making them "They".

-I could careless about fortune/ev2.0 this whole storyline is meant to put Fortune over as heels thats obvious for people who complain about this, they need to realize this is the best case scenario for Fortune. They are being built as a heel stable, not as individuals, take into account every face/tweener that is worth something is in a major storyline Sting/Hogan/Nash/Joe/Hardy/Angle/Anderson/Pope. Take out those guys and EV2 has drawn more fans then everyone in the TNA locker room combined.

1. They are already over as heels. Kicking a dead horse isn't helping matters.
2. So take out all of the Main Eventers and you'll notice EV2 draws more fans than midcarders? By Golly you're a genius...

It would be even less interesting if they threw together some random combo of tna guys because the Whole point of Fortune is they are the best in TNA, that they created the company, and are the future of the company, so how does them taking out some random combo of tag teams, or individuals but them over at all, when they are obviously better then the competiton they would face and their would be no storyline behind it. At least against Ev2 their is a storyline, and Fortune will get over as heels even more when they slaughter Ev2 at their own game for coming to TNA

The point of watching EV2 was to bring closure to the ECW tandem, and that was suppose to end at Hardcore Justice (at least it was in an old-school ECW fan's mind). They decided to turn a dead company's last able-bodied superstars into something younger superstars can "beat up on" just so they can get more heat that was really not needed. Winning against wrestlers way past their prime is not proving that you're the best; it proves your company is running out of ideas. If TNA really wants Fortune to stay on top then why aren't any of them gunning or at least facing someone who is in the TNA WHC title run? Because there's dead weight to face instead.

I don't think that it is a make or break event for TNA in the sense that TNA is done if it does not have a epic PPV. I think it is a make or break for TNA if they ever want to grow larger and make a bigger push, but it is not like TNA fans are going to stop watching because the PPV turns out lackluster because most true TNA fans are expecting it to be lackluster/less than expected but we (myself included) will watch the next show no matter what happens. I stopped watching WWE after years of putting up with there bs formula and now I watch TNA, so yeah I took the lesser of two evils but I enjoy TNA 90% of the time so I am not going to stop watching cause TNA is actually doing a good job right now contrary to what WWE zombies (I used to be one myself) say about TNA's current product.

I truly think Bound For Glory is going to be a solid show but the internet smarks/wrestling commentators already have their reviews written and their minds made up, so no matter how good TNA does they will find some way to spin it to their own liking (PWTORCH I'AM LOOKING IN YOUR DIRECTION).

They, if it is what rumors are saying that I am hearing right now will be a let down and will be torn to shreads but there are some good things that could come out of it but it would not make ANY sense storyline wise with the "They are coming to take out Hogan, Bischoff and Dixie" theory that "They" is based on.

I think the matches will be pretty good and the mystery of the Pope Sting Nash storyline could be something cool but it is so confusing (good thing) that I have no idea the direction they are going with it after BFG.

I think expectations have been raised way to high for TNA to ever come close to them, partly their fault for building it so good and part the fans fault for expecting some "wrestling/TNA changing" event that IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

if bfg fails there are two things to blame:

1. tna. if they are stupid enough to allow the biggest hyped show of the past eight years to fail then they deserve what comes.

2. the fans. what do i mean? simple, we have all buit this up to the make or break moment. we have all made up our minds that this show will determine the future of wrestling. everyone has an idea of who "they" are. the simple truth is we all can't be right. if we don't get what we are looking for it will fail.

point is tna is growing and changing. i have said in other post if they don't deliever it could kill them. i still think that is possible but it isn't likely.

i stated once before that wwe was shit when it started. it took years to fine tune it. the biggest reason it worked so well was that there was nothing to compare it to. no one was doing what they were doing. that isn't the case now. it will never be that way again.

i like tna because they have the balls to step into a world where everything has been done and done well. be it wwe, wcw, nwa or any number of others it's all been done. tna will continue to grow one way or the other. if the doors close tomarrow they will stay in memory as the company that tried. if they raise the bar and pull it off they will go down as the company that proved it's self in a world controled by one man in new york. either way they will be around. and that alone is a feat to be respected.

i think that at BFG TNA will have a big scene where they make up a storyline and have wwe buy them out and wwe be the they and have guys like supercena undertaker kane randy orton rey mysterio and alberto del rio attack the guys at TNA and have vinnie mac come out and announce that he just bought out TNA and have dixie easy e and hogan all be in on it to and have every tna talent have a massive brawl with the wwe guys and have the wwe guys win and take over TNA that would be the best :) so what do you think

This is a joke right? You can't honestly believe that this is going to happen? :wtf:

If you do then, you must be about 8 years olf and you are gonna be majorly disappointed and crying into your chocolate milk :lmao::lmao:

I don't think this one PPV will "make or break" TNA, but I DO think that if they dont come up with a decent pay off to the "THEY" storyline, and it just turns out to be Dixie's parents or an nWo reunion, then alot of fans will be p1issed and stop watching the programme. As TNA don't have that high ratings, a bad decision here could set them back a while, but I don't think it will "break" the company.

I just hope they don't have a screwjob finish to end the PPV, and that the RVD v Abyss match lives up to its potential, it needs to be brutal, with both men going through a war, but it will probably only have Abyss falling into tacks as usual, and "Janice" will remain unused, as anyone who gets hit with that thing could die....so its a waste of time

usually, i read the spoilers for tna. lately, i've been giving it a chance. If BFG does not turn out to fail, if Ev2 loses, if anderson wins, if kevin sting and pope win, i will watch tna every week. no matter what, rvd and abyss will be bad since rvd is injured. but, if THEY are not a letdown, ill watch every week. period.

Look the only thing that is gonna save tna from being another company under vinces boot is more comprehensive stories and building a roster with talent that doesnt consist of guys past their prime (guys like waltman and hall) or wwe losers (kendrick and shannon moore).....this is not a wwe mark rant i am a WRESTLING fan....the fact of the matter is i was really gettin into tna before the cluster F@$* it is now....and honestly its not that wwe is blowing them away with anything theyre doing right now its that tna is trying so desperately to be big fast they are pulling themselves in too many directions and its translating into a bad product.

And to clarify wwe losers does not mean just anyone they have signed that was former wwe because they obviously got it right wit guys like angle and anderson

Thank you Gunslinger.....that saves me all the curiosity, and I can finally move on with my life and get that addition added onto my house. I've been holding it up until I knew. :p

I actually think you're onto something.....however....remember when what's her name was with LAX?? Salinas? That's Dixie's maiden name....(maybe she'll come out half or all naked .....I can only hope:blush:).....but I'm making that point that while most of the people in the Zone may not get the joke, I'm sure it's a little poke at Dixie as a "all in fun" type of thing. However....unless there is someone (maybe not Bob, but someone filling his role and using his name), this may be a big 'ol Corporate angle.:suspic: .....and please.....I hope not.

I do not think it is make or break. While they obviously have a lot riding on this show, it is pretty clear that like many things to do with TNA a lot of people have made up their mind before it happens. At this point I am convinced Stone Cold could come out and all we would hear about is wwe reject. It is sad in a lot of ways. To get any credit TNA has to do something right for a long time. Just look at the reaction to anderson initially vs now. This is why one show, even if it is the culmination of a long story, can only do so much either way. If "bad" wasn't subjective then having a bad end to this story could break them. But it is not and I think that the build was obviously a success simply because people care about it. That was the first step and if they deliver something a few more than average people find "good" then they can continue to grow their product.

]Look the only thing that is gonna save tna from being another company under vinces boot is more comprehensive stories and building a roster with talent that doesnt consist of guys past their prime[/B] (guys like waltman and hall) or wwe losers (kendrick and shannon moore).....this is not a wwe mark rant i am a WRESTLING fan....the fact of the matter is i was really gettin into tna before the cluster F@$* it is now....and honestly its not that wwe is blowing them away with anything theyre doing right now its that tna is trying so desperately to be big fast they are pulling themselves in too many directions and its translating into a bad product.

And to clarify wwe losers does not mean just anyone they have signed that was former wwe because they obviously got it right wit guys like angle and anderson

Wow! You begin this sentence as a IWC smark.:banghead:Before you formulate an opinion please gather facts that justify what you mean.
If the "They" story line was that bad than, why are we taking time away posting topics about TNA.The fact is that you would like it to be something that it is not and you didn't even say what you want TNA to be.

TNA also is not pulling stories in every which was you just need to pay attention or DVR the damn thing and watch it twice its not that hard to follow.Do you want TNA to be P.G so you can follow along?

I know I have 0 wrestling skills so, unless you been in the ring than you can say jack about people who may be making more money than you and living there dream at the same time.When the last time you been on T.V.Can I google your name and find you?

The WWE was founded in 1952.Can you count how many years that is to this date.While TNA was started in 2004. Damn smarks give the company a chance to grow to the level that the WWE has become or just watch WWE but, If you truly are a wrestling fan than you will give them the same amount of time as the WWE.

I have to agree with you on this one. Usually I watch TNA events alone since I can't go to the blast zone with my friends like I do for WWE events, but for BFG, I'm throwing a party. Trust me, if all of this investment, and I'm not just talking about the party, goes to waste - I'll be fucking pissed. I've stuck up for TNA hundreds of times, telling people to give TNA more than a week to prove that it's worth it, and if they don't prove me right with BFG, I'll feel like giving up.

My ideal BFG is Fortune winning, Anderson winning, RVD winning then being destroyed by "they", and "They" being SOMETHING original. If you look at the odds of ALL that happening, they aren't good. Too many things need heels to win in order to make BFG the event that sets TNA apart which is the reason I fear for TNA right now. If this event isn't booked smart beyond the opening few matches, I'll have a unsettling feeling about the direction of the company. I really do believe that TNA will decide not only if I watch TNA for the long haul, but if a lot of other fans continue to have faith in their product as I do.

Let's just hope none of the following happen:

- Jeff Hardy Wins the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
- EV2 beats Fortune
- RVD triumphs over "they" after all of this hype.
- "They" is a NWO 2.0 or WWE 2.0
- Hogan or Bischoff get involved in the ME.
- THERE ARE NO BULLSHIT FINISHES.

Unfortunately it looks like ALL of those things are going to happen. That is the kind of stupid things that TNA is prone to do. This is their chance to really do something great and not frustrate their fans. This is the time to step away from trying to emulate WWE and put out some really original programing. But I really doubt they will. I will watch the show anyway but it may be the last time I pay. if it is a disappointment I will just download torrents from now on. They will not be deserving of my money.

There are some amazing matches on paper, but the matches MUST be amazing with strong finishes across the board. This is not a PPV to over-book with run-ins, double-pins, left-field returns, etc..

The WHC must be a great match and it must end with Anderson or Angle winning the title. Those two are the future of TNA, while Jeff Hardy is the past of both TNA and WWE, and will not help drive the product.

Fortune must beat EV2 decisively, BUT, it can't be a curb-stomp. Hard fought, earning their stripes, no cheap garbage but mano-e-mano winning. Passing of the torch equals Hart v Michaels or Rock v Hogan, something where both sides pull out all the stops to beat their opponent, but stop short of cheating.

RVD and Abyss must be violent and needs to be a solid match for RVD to show that he's still relevant, and Abyss to show that he's still a monster. The "They" garbage is second to that, but still needs to be a strong reveal.

Hogan and Bischoff need to stay behind the curtain as much as possible. Lately, the matches have been the main attraction and that needs to continue, and a Hogan/Bischoff heel turn would be a terrible choice. The Mr. McMahon angle only worked once, and it worked because Vince sent his minions after Austin, making them into stars NOT McMahon into a star. Hogan can't do that.

The Deception needs to take a back seat to a lot of this, but they've been playing it up for such a long time there has to be a strong pay-off.

Honestly, this BFG is the first TNA PPV I've wanted to get for a very very long time, and if they pull it off, it'll make me a TNA fan for sure. There's so much talent, so much potential, and this is their chance to really shine.

I wouldn't say it would "break" TNA but it will keep them at the same level or make them.

My friends used to watch TNA in the beginning and gave up a couple of months ago. I started to really watch TNA because of the best of five a couple of weeks/months ago. But if they deliver big on the Deception and They angle, I will mostly be able to convince my friend to give it another shot and I am sure am I not alone in this situation.

Well Lets see nothing about the outcome of any of these matches seem to be spectacular and I have nothing against TNA. maybe its the way BFG is booked that has me turned off. If i was to rebook the matches I would have

RVD Vs Anderson for the TNA champ
AJ Styles Vs Flair
Angle Vs Hardy Vs Abyss
Pope Vs Jarret
Samoa Joe Vs Lethal
Chris Sabin Vs Generation ME
Ev2.0 Vs Fourtune in a lethal lockdown match

You don't like the way BFG is booked and you like THIS?

RVD vs Anderson - How'd you figure that one out. They're both faces, they have no reason to face eachother. What was the storyline behind this. At least Anderson, Angle and Hardy had a whole tournament and they were really competitive in their matches so it's out of the spirit of competition to have them face eachother. If Anderson's a heel -- then sure. But if that's the case, Abyss loses his biggest moment and that's destroying RVD which pointed our attention at him, so we'll find out about 10.10.10 and "they".

Aj vs Flair - Really? Fourtune is formed and less than two months later they turn on their mentor? Are you kidding me? Who wants to see Flair wrestle anyway?

Angle vs Hardy vs Abyss
- Why? Because...gee, what's the storyline behind this.

Pope vs Jarret - Again. So many questions.

Sabin vs Gen ME - So you don't want MCMG vs GenMe but you want Sabin vs Gen Me.

EV2 vs Fourtune Lethal Lockdown - I've seen this somewhere

--- Basically, none of the matches make any sense. You're a classic example of people who refuse to watch TNA and just make up stupid reasons.

I've been watching TNA for... I don't know... since they got on Spike more or less, I think. A while, at any rate. And I'm starting to get to the point where I just throw my hands up, wish Mr. Anderson all the best (since he's one of the few reasons why I'm still watching) and go back to watching nothing but WWE.

If Bound For Glory is just another stinking pile of shit (Against All Odds, I'm looking at you) and they disappoint me yet AGAIN with weak booking, weak payoffs, weak storylines or whatever stupid shit pulled out of some creative moron's ass... Then fuck it, I'm out. Good luck TNA.

If they impress me, I will keep watching. If they're average... I'll think about it. Mediocrity isn't all that appealing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back