Interest in NorCal's big project

I wish NorCal was around when I was looking to change my name. In a matter of minutes, he's given three different names to me, all of which would have made interesting, yet suitable changes.

Ok, St is back in the league. No more Sass out of you though dammit!!!

Teams are on the first post, I will edit it as more join. Still one open captain slot, along with the invitation slots for X and Sly.

Join a team. I would forbid you from being a captain only becuase I dont see you online much anymore.

due to my dwindling interest in wrestling, I stopped posting, but booking my flights for 'Mania last week changed that.

how many members is it per team? i have flu and im confused.

I wish NorCal was around when I was looking to change my name. In a matter of minutes, he's given three different names to me, all of which would have made interesting, yet suitable changes.

I know, right? I love the "Dewey Destruction" name. Might be my next name, when people stop reacting to "Mount and Dew Me". Which could take a while.

I know, right? I love the "Dewey Destruction" name. Might be my next name, when people stop reacting to "Mount and Dew Me". Which could take a while.

I'm thinking of either SuperCrazed ( not much of a change but still enough ) or the UltraNuts one, SuperLoco is the same just half spanish.

Sweet. Me and Theo make an awesome team. Haha.

You're damn right we will. Our theme will be this....

[YOUTUBE]vAdSX0QsOxQ[/YOUTUBE]

I'd be interested as a member. KB, Lariat? :)?

HORSEMEN!!!! Team Theo would love to have you!

Fucking Time Zones, Yes I'd like to Play.

Join team Theo, you know you want too...

Reason #1 to join Team Theo: We have the best theme music. More reasons to come when I'm clever enough for better ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back