Interest in NorCal's big project

Alright, so we have one captian slot still open, until I can formally invite X and Sly. After the last captain slot is taken, you may start making provocative overtures to captains to join their team

Random note - I love how every time NorCal updates the teams, my name changes from SuperCrazed to SuperLoco.

EDIT : I want to co-captain with Doc, based on how you're listing things, it looks like he's the Captain and I'm still his underling.

Random note - I love how every time NorCal updates the teams, my name changes from SuperCrazed to SuperLoco.

EDIT : I want to co-captain with Doc, based on how you're listing things, it looks like he's the Captain and I'm still his underling.

Cripes. Dont start this shit already.

I'm too asleep to read the actual thread; but I'm game.

Gang Member, or Gang Leader? Feel free to join my gang. I love you. That, and since I control this, ill be doing plenty of cheating. We will win.

Also, BC, just make an overture to any of the captains, and see if they will have you on. Lariat, JMT, and KB are looking pretty lonely over there....

Norcal - Gelgarin, BC

Sam - Dexter, ST, Automatic first pick of The Nasty Boys, ST currently kicked out of league

TM - TSnugs

Doc / UltraNuts - Dewey Destruction

KB

TM - TSnuggles

Lariat

FTS / Razor

JMT

Theo - TLC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics