Interest in NorCal's big project

too bad you are already on a team. I suppose I can take care of this for you though.

Just so you are all informed, we DO have a proper sub forum for this now, so go post in there on such matters, itll help me keep everything seperate

Norcs, put my main man Fizzy on my team, please. Also, if IndyJon signs up, put him on it as well, if you would, sir. And my team will be completely set then.

jmt
Guy
LJL
Fizzy
(potentially) IndyJon & Becker

Norcs, put my main man Fizzy on my team, please. Also, if IndyJon signs up, put him on it as well, if you would, sir. And my team will be completely set then.

jmt
Guy
LJL
Fizzy
(potentially) IndyJon & Becker

You can take Becker, since he wanted to team with with you guys.

All right, anyone reading this: we need two more people for our team. If you want to join, just say so; I don't give a shit if you're established or not, there's no coolness minimum to join. Speak up, and you're in (first come, first serve though).

You can take Becker, since he wanted to team with with you guys.

All right, anyone reading this: we need two more people for our team. If you want to join, just say so; I don't give a shit if you're established or not, there's no coolness minimum to join. Speak up, and you're in (first come, first serve though).

I want GD

Edit: He's already Taken

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back