Interest in NorCal's big project

If we get to 11, ill save the last spot for a potentially captained XFear team.

Also guys, keep in mind, you can join others teams. U dont ALL have to be captains.

NorCal
Sam
JMT
Lariat
KB
TM
FTS / Razor
Savage
Doc

When can we start making or joining teams?

Tenta needs to come back and join this. IC and D-Man need to join too.

Here's an interesting question for this league, let's say there is an ironman match, let's say Triple H vs Shawn Michaels, does the person for Triple H get a point for every fall Triple H gets, same as Michaels, or would the person with the winner of the match get the points.

Alright alright hold on a sec

NorCal
Lariat
TM
KB
FTS / Razor
JMT
Savage
Doc - SuperCrazed

am I fucking this up? Did I forget anyone? Oh, and BTW, ill be holding two slots open at the end, one for X, and one for Sly, whom was the ADMIN I worked most closely with on this, and who expressed interest in doing it

Here's an interesting question for this league, let's say there is an ironman match, let's say Triple H vs Shawn Michaels, does the person for Triple H get a point for every fall Triple H gets, same as Michaels, or would the person with the winner of the match get the points.

you just hush, scoring will be explained at a later date and time. But, for sake of whatever

No. gimmick match bonus, and if it were on PPV, a PPV bonus, if it were a title win, also a title win bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back