Insert Pithy Name Here........An Impactful LD!

The Dewbliners

WZ's Whedonite. Now 20% Cooler
Another week, another episode of Impact!

Questions being posed after last week:

1) Will Abyss show up as the Green Lantern, or Golum?

2) Will the Beautiful People be featured this week?

3) Who's ass will Daffney proceed to kick?

4) Is Foley going to be dressed to the nines? Or, will he still appear homeless?

5) How many epic promos shall be cut tonight?

6) Will Angle finally shut Anderson the hell up?!

Most importantly, will the Champ be featured tonight, or will he be an after thought?

Who stole Joe?

All these questions answered, and more! Tonight, 9 PM on Spike!!!!

Will you be present?

Shit; totally forgot about Impact. If I can get a nap in between now and then then I'll be here. I thought last week was really good.

Shit; totally forgot about Impact. If I can get a nap in between now and then then I'll be here. I thought last week was really good.

You best be here tonight Gelgarin. I need to get off tonight and I can't without your sweet sound logic.

Also, I shall be here for this tonight. I never miss Impact.

Excellent. Now all we need is FTS to make an appearance, as well as NorCal, and this shall be on, in the same fashion as a popular arcade game involving an ape throwing barrels of beer at a plumber from NYC.

Only a half hour, guys! Start gettin' excited!

Will we be graced by our TNA mod? Will NSL make a run-in? Will FTS and NorCal show?!

Mount and Dew Me, my WWE posters, Doc and Guy Compton, did ten times a better job with their LD OP's. You can do a better job with that. Add two or three graphics, etc. You know, I often wish I had access to threads in the Spam Zones. Even just the LD's would be great.

And INDYjon is going to be here tonight ... great. Whoop dee doo.

Lord Sidious will be here tonight, as well. And I intend to enjoy myself.

Oh yeah and ....

PUMP IRON BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever the Fuck that's supposed to mean. Regardless, I can do that a lot better than that poster who thinks he's "mighty" and all that nonsense.

I had a very nice and extremely masculine nap; so I can confirm that I'll definitely be here.
Since I've got time to kill...

If Abyss shows up as anything that isn't Abyss then it's a fucking victory. I didn't actually like Hogan's promo last week (I think it's because I was never a Hogan fan as a child, I don't get a retro kick off of him) and I can't understand why they're pushing Abyss... but anything that takes his current character off of my TV screen is pure and unadulterated win.

I don't really care that much. Hamada on the other hand... where the fuck has she gone?

I doubt she'll be on TV tonight.

4) Is Foley going to be dressed to the nines? Or, will he still appear homeless?

I think you could dress Foley in a suit embroidered with pearls and he'd still end up looking like he'd slept on the beach. I'm presuming that this is Eric Bischoff humiliating him to get over the fact that Eric Bischoff is a bad human being.

I don't know. Last week set a very high benchmark. It's seven days later and I still can't decide if Angle's promo was awkward or awe inspiring. Presumably Nash, Foley and Angle will all get to talk, so we'll get something worth the price of admission.

Nope. :D We're going to have to buy the PPV for that. In other news, TNA have signed a new deal to give me their PPV's for free again. Silly if you ask me, since I was quite willing to start paying to stream them with their on-line service.

Other questions of note involve who kidnapped Samoa Joe (had there ever been a good kidnapping angle in wrestling histroy?), what's happening with the band, and whether or not it is possible for Pope to get any more awesome.

I had a very nice and extremely masculine nap; so I can confirm that I'll definitely be here.
Since I've got time to kill...

If Abyss shows up as anything that isn't Abyss then it's a fucking victory. I didn't actually like Hogan's promo last week (I think it's because I was never a Hogan fan as a child, I don't get a retro kick off of him) and I can't understand why they're pushing Abyss... but anything that takes his current character off of my TV screen is pure and unadulterated win.

I don't really care that much. Hamada on the other hand... where the fuck has she gone?

I doubt she'll be on TV tonight.

I think you could dress Foley in a suit embroidered with pearls and he'd still end up looking like he'd slept on the beach. I'm presuming that this is Eric Bischoff humiliating him to get over the fact that Eric Bischoff is a bad human being.

I don't know. Last week set a very high benchmark. It's seven days later and I still can't decide if Angle's promo was awkward or awe inspiring. Presumably Nash, Foley and Angle will all get to talk, so we'll get something worth the price of admission.

Nope. :D We're going to have to buy the PPV for that. In other news, TNA have signed a new deal to give me their PPV's for free again. Silly if you ask me, since I was quite willing to start paying to stream them with their on-line service.

Other questions of note involve who kidnapped Samoa Joe (had there ever been a good kidnapping angle in wrestling histroy?), what's happening with the band, and whether or not it is possible for Pope to get any more awesome.

There is so much win in this post right here, it's not even funny. Kudos on getting a man-nap. This means a top notch Gelgarin presence.

And, Let's Cross The Line together, shall we?

I miss the Abyss/Lauren love story. That was some good television.

Jeff Hardy in the opening video? He must've signed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back