• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 1/5/16 — Do You Believe in Miracles?

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
LIVE DISCUSSION for JAN 5 ’16

tna_iw_ld_header_2016.jpg

tna_iw_ld_bar_2016.jpg

THE FINAL FOUR

impact_010516-1.jpg

impact_010516-1B.jpg

Four remarkable athletes, each of whom has held the World Title, are fighting
to once again capture gold. Who will win the World Title Series and become the
undisputed World Champion?

Find out Tuesday, January 5 at 9/8c on Pop.

————————————————————

ROODE AWAKENING?

impact_010516-2.jpg

Bobby Roode not only became the third ever Legends Global Television King of The
Mountain Champion in 2015, Roode made sure the Title stayed with IMPACT. Now,
Roode is ready for 2016, particularly, tweeting earlier:

@REALBobbyRoode: Like 2015, I will continue to be a fighting champion
this year...January 5 the KOTM title WILL be defended.

...and probably lost? OK, to be clear, that's me speaking again.

————————————————————

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?

impact_010516-3.jpg

MIRACLE (Noun)

A surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific
laws and is therefore considered to be the work of a divine agency

That's divine, with an 'i', not an 'e'. Sorry, Johnny. It ain't you.

#TheMiracleHappens

————————————————————

A BEAUTIFUL WAR

impact_010516-4.jpg

Boy, we need new knockouts, eh?

————————————————————

A POP FOR POP?

For weeks now the rumors have swirled that TNA were aggressive after new
talent for tonight’s live broadcast. Who will show up? Mike Bennett and
Maria Kanellis
? reDRagon? Perhaps a blast from the past… or two?

If it's Hogan, we riot.

————————————————————

tna_iw_ld_footer_2016.jpg

Here's me pulling for Matt Hardy to regain the TNA World title! Also, it would be awesome if TNA managed to pick up Elgin. I gained some respect for him recently, and realized that he could be like Samoa Joe only better.

If it results in EC3 vs Matt Hardy again I'll find and beat to death whoever's in charge of creative

This is it for TNA. They've had three months to put together their best ideas. They're on a new network, they have new talent coming in and they have a chance to put forth their new, undisputed champion. If they screw this up, they deserve to lose any faith people have put in them.

This is it for TNA. They've had three months to put together their best ideas. They're on a new network, they have new talent coming in and they have a chance to put forth their new, undisputed champion. If they screw this up, they deserve to lose any faith people have put in them.

If they go back to the same old taping format, I'm done. They need to be rebranded as a legitimate wrestling company. ROH, NXT, and even WWE's main roster are bringing in some stiff competition. TNA has to put up or shut up.

Absolutely put up or shut up time.

Really hoping for a couple nice surprises and a solid starting point on the championship. Not just in who wins, but in how, why, and what happens as a result of it.

May have to tune in tonight for the first time in ages. But if this "miracle" turns out to be a disappointment, I doubt I will give them the benefit of the doubt ever again.

Wonder if all of the evolving online rumors today could be part of the miracle?

Is this on slight delay or something, or is this only here in Canada. The opening intro is just airing now.

Yeah but isn't the King of the Mountain title meant to be defended in King of the Mountain matches?

The first King of the Mountain Champion was crowned in a King of the Mountain Match. Beyond that the title doesn't necessarily always need to be associated with the match.

Lame start, same old shit from every wrestling show.

If the intention was to get me or anyone excited for tonight's action that was a miserable fail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back