IMPACT Wrestling LD for 1/5/16 — Do You Believe in Miracles?

I'm surprised they never had Pope do a match. He's still a wrestler and currently one half of the OVW Tag Team Champions. You would think they would have him get in on a mini feud somewhere.

The opening did nothing to make me POP! Same old shit every wrestling promotion on the planet does. I guess I was expecting something a bit higher than the bar they've set for themselves.

I am enjoying the match.

I'm surprised they never had Pope do a match. He's still a wrestler and currently one half of the OVW Tag Team Champions. You would think they would have him get in on a mini feud somewhere.

Would much rather him be in the ring. He doesn't work on commentary for me. They need someone like Todd Grisham or maybe put Al Snow at the table if he's still there.

I get in the opening segment they needed a bit of gab to introduce the product on Pop, thank the fans and show off the grand prize that has lead to the final four. It should've been Kurt Angle out there giving a passionate speech as a representative of TNA. It would've had so much emotion. This Angle farewell tour could've been accomplished later in the show by a video or a backstage segment.

Segment is getting bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back