IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.07.14 — Destination America Debut... Roode/Lashley III

Credit to TNA things feels different in a good way watching tonight. Loving the commentary and the return of kong!

This is true, but their ratings aren't strong enough on El Rey and that's what matters. No matter how good they do on Unimas, Mark Burnett doesn't care, he needs it to succeed on El Rey and the running costs are very high and hes the one funding it because AAA aren't fully funding it. But still, 30,000 viewers a week or the highest they'd had which is 40,000 isn't enough - they're growing though and they're different which is good. I watched Aztec Warfare before Impact, was pretty good, and I don't like lucha libre.
Shame. I find the AAA product much more engaging right now that I do NJPW. A lot of great characters and very entertaining matches. Lucha Underground doesn't quite do it justice.

Points for the inset video. I can't stand it when they cut away from a match.

-10000 points for what has the potential to be another heel stable.

I don't think you can say this is "another" heel stable. Haven't lashley, king, mvp been a stable for a while? This is just new members and removing lashley more than likely.

Won't bother me if it stays small and stays like they ran it with MVP, King and Lashley. It's the "power struggle" stuff I'm tired of.

Besides, if they're a legit tag team, that'd help out the tag division that much more.

Won't bother me if it stays small and stays like they ran it with MVP, King and Lashley. It's the "power struggle" stuff I'm tired of.

Besides, if they're a legit tag team, that'd help out the tag division that much more.

I can live with the trio because they weren't the top group in the organization. It's why Revolution is so much easier to get through. Well that and Storm being awesome.

I can live with the trio because they weren't the top group in the organization. It's why Revolution is so much easier to get through. Well that and Storm being awesome.

Gotta wait this out to see who it is. But right now, it seems TNA is doing exactly what I wanted them to — transition Angle out of the GM role, and simply not name a successor. Get away from the authority stuff.

Go back to heels and faces.

Was never a fan of Bobby Lashley, but like Bobby Roode. Hope this is a good match, this has been a good reboot, nothing special but good is what they needed.
I wasn't really a Lashley fan in the past either, but he's been a world better during this latest TNA run. His title reign was probably the second best in company history in my opinion and had several very good matches.

Gotta wait this out to see who it is. But right now, it seems TNA is doing exactly what I wanted them to — transition Angle out of the GM role, and simply not name a successor. Get away from the authority stuff.

Go back to heels and faces.

I don't trust TNA to stay away from it. They lost my benefit of the doubt years ago.

Good question.

Sometimes just "dominant ass kicker" can sell itself.

20030623_goldberg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back